That was the last thing she wanted before she abandoned her life.

Eun-kyung had to do that one thing for her so that she could rest in peace.

"I want to leave." Eun-kyung muttered as she slowly stood up, Ok-ju quickly looking up at her.

"Okay, I'll take you home now." Ok-ju said as she got up as well and dusted her pants off.

"I..." Eun-kyung paused.

"What?" Ok-ju asked her.

"Never mind." Eun-kyung uttered quietly.

"Eun-kyung, say what you were going to say." Ok-ju urged her.

"...Can I please go to your home?" She requested, Ok-ju blinking a few times due to the unexpected question. "I just... Um..."

"Uh, it's fine. You can. Come on." Ok-ju nodded.

And so, the girls took off.

. . . . .

After entering Ok-ju's vacant home, the two girls headed into the bedroom and sat on the bed, silence filling the walls that boxed them in.

Neither of them knew what to say to the other.

Ok-ju wanted to comfort Eun-kyung, but she didn't know what she could say to ease the pain she was going through. So, she exhaled gently and took off her jacket.

Eun-kyung decided to take the note out of her pocket again, scanning over it with her eyes.

"Do you want to search it up? The username?" Ok-ju spoke up.

Eun-kyung's lips parted slightly as she hesitated to answer. She had no idea why she hesitated. Min-hee left her that note wanting her and Ok-ju to find the user.

Perhaps it was because she had no clue what to expect should her and Ok-ju actually look up the username. She had no clue what they'd find or what that person had to do with Min-hee's suicide.

'chef.choi_1004' was what the note said.

"Yes, please." Eun-kyung nodded as she held the note out to her orange-haired friend.

"Okay." Ok-ju said as she took the note and got up, walking over to her computer table and sitting down at it.

She took a hair tie and tied her hair up into a bun before she opened her laptop, going straight to Google and typing in the username left on Min-hee's note.

After browsing some of the photos that popped up as a result, Ok-ju found herself on an Instagram profile belonging to someone named Chef Choi.

She then clicked on a link she found on the account and it took her to a Twitter profile belonging to the same person.

"You found something?" Eun-kyung asked as she got up and walked over to Ok-ju, bending over beside her so that she could see what was on her laptop.

"I didn't see any other profiles." Ok-ju replied as she clicked a button to send a message to Choi.

"What are you doing?" Eun-kyung asked.

"His profile said he takes orders through chat box." Ok-ju told her, typing a message asking to place an order and sending it.

After a few seconds, Choi answered accepting Ok-ju's order.

The two went back and forth for a bit before Choi ended up leaving the private chat.

"He left." Ok-ju told Eun-kyung

Eun-kyung nodded and sat back down on Ok-ju's bed, getting lost in her thoughts and wonders.