31: Chloe's sweet sixteen

Start from the beginning

"Your sister does have talent Ms y/n." Gabriel commented.

"My bodyguards, Nathalie and Gregory, my aunt Amelie and my cousin Felix." Adrien continued to introduce.

"Your aunt and your mother really look identical." Y/n whispered.

"Yeah, kind of like you and Marinette too." Adrien stated.

"Oh, Adrien, who is this?" A blue-haired girl asked.

'Woah, is blue hair a trend or something, there's at least 4 people I know who have blue hair.' Y/n thought.

"Hi, I'm Marinette's twin y/n. Chloe invited me." Y/n introduced herself.

"She's the one my dad forced me to date." Adrien whispered.

"Kagami, right?" Y/n asked as the short haired girl nodded.

"Pleasure to finally meet you y/n. Adrien does occasionally bring you in." Kagami started. Y/n's phone vibrated as a text from Zoe popped up.

"I'll catch up with you guys later, I'm a little hungry so I'll grab some food first." Y/n excused herself as she went to look for Zoe. It didn't take long until she found her best friend at the corner of the ballroom as y/n made her way to Zoe.

"There you are, I've been looking for you." Zoe started.

"Sorry, Adrien took me to introduce his family, his cousin and his friend Kagami." Y/n explained.

"No worries, we'll have the best time here away from those guys who look interested in you." Zoe whispered to y/n as she turned to see a group of guys looking at them before looking away instantly. Y/n scoffed and led Chloe to the widespread buffet to have dinner.

"Is it true that you're leaving Paris to go to Shanghai for something one day after homecoming?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah, my plane leaves at 11am that day so I won't spend so much time at the homecoming either." Y/n nodded. "Besides, it was to help those children in China who can't afford to go to school and learn." She continued.

"You're doing the right thing of helping people y/n, I'm proud of you." Zoe patted y/n's back as y/n gave her best friend a small smile. "Will you come back for Christmas?" She asked.

"I should be, but I'm not sure when the program would end." Y/n replied.

"At least you'll have your uncle who owns a restaurant there to accompany you." Zoe said.

"Yeah, and a new friend too." Y/n added. The girls continued to talk for a while before they were called to gather when Chloe was about to cut her birthday cake. Everyone was given a slice of cake as everyone continued talking with each other. The slow dance soon came up as everyone got a partner and proceeded to ballroom dance with them. A lot of guys wanted to ask y/n but she turned down every single one of them since she had a boyfriend already and was not interested in any of them.

"Here's Chloe's birthday present, I shall make my move first since I have nothing else to do." Y/n passed her present for Chloe to Zoe as she was about to leave but was soon stopped by Zoe, asking, "What about one Tiktok before you leave, please?" Y/n chuckled and replied, "How could I say no to that?" After filming the Tiktok, y/n bid goodbye to Zoe before leaving. On the way out, she caught sight of a familiar face with a few of his friends waiting at the traffic light. As she was about to approach the group, someone grabbed onto her wrist.

"Why don't I walk you home sweetheart?" The boy offered. He was a brunette, taller than y/n by a few inches, looked like he was in his early twenties and had a buff body.

"Uh, I don't even know you." Y/n broke free from his grasp as she continued walking. However, the boy hugged y/n from behind, forcing y/n to yell for help. Thankfully the group waiting at the traffic light heard her cries and ran up to her. Victor and Connor tried to tackle the muscular boy while Luka and Sebastian tried to break y/n free.

"Stand back boys, I know what to do." Y/n commanded as the boys stood back while y/n used a few self-defence skills she learnt to break free from the guy.

"Stay away from me you weirdo!" Y/n spat as the guy ran back to the hotel while y/n crossed her arms and watching him run back to the hotel.

"Yeah, go run back to your mommy scaredy cat." Y/n mocked as Luka's friends started cheering her.

"It was nothing boys. Just learnt a few things when I was 14." Y/n shrugged.

"14? You were a natural, kicking that guy's butt. That was badass!" Sebastian commented.

"What brings you near the hotel y/n?" Luka asked.

"The queen bee in my school threw a birthday party and I was invited." Y/n replied. "And a lot of guys were staring at me so I left after having some cake." She continued.

"Oh, honey I'm glad you left that party early or else you would have to deal with jerks like him." Connor scoffed.

"Why don't we take you home like real gentlemen, you have your boyfriend and three loyal bodyguards to guard you." Victor insisted.

"That makes four bodyguards since Luka is considered my bodyguard too. But thanks guys." Y/n thanked as Luka and his friends surrounded y/n as they took her home. Y/n was still a little traumatized by the situation a moment ago when she was nearly kidnapped by a random guy she didn't know at all but thankfully that was over.

~

"Hey, you're home early." Marinette started once y/n entered the house.

"Yeah, a lot of guys were staring at me and it was weird and gross." Y/n explained. She sat down with Marinette and continued explaining how she nearly got kidnapped by a random guy a few years older than her and how she managed to catch sight of Luka and he and his friends escorted her home.

"Gee, that sounds really dangerous. If you didn't know how to fight back and if Luka and his friends weren't there, you could have been... You know." Marinette gasped.

"And that is the reason why I learnt self-defence when I was 14." Y/n proudly announced, crossing her arms.

"True, let's hope something like this doesn't happen ever again." Marinette patted y/n's back as y/n went back to her room to change out of her outfit. 

Word count: 1631