Headcannon #69

Who changes their au at 1am on a school night? Meeeee!

Alright I know I made England this type of abusive father however I am changing it up..

Kingdom of England is everyone's dad and Kingdom of Scotland is everyone's mum (yes she is a girl, don't judge 😤) and England kinda forced her into an arranged marriage which was toxic and abusive😢.

England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Britain and North are siblings!! Yessss! Changed it up completely😎

New family tree line:

Let me explain.. I still kept Yorkist as KOE's first wife and yes, KOE ordered her execution (burning at stake). Then, Royalist was left to grow up with him. After his mother's death, Royalist was pretty much neglected and craved for his father's attention until one day, KOE used this to his advantage and while hugging him, stabbed him in the back. Royalist didn't become an angel nor devil due to his angry and betrayed soul, instead he became a ghost which turned out to be Britain's companions.

Then, KOE married KOS. It was an arranged marriage and very toxic. The kids they had are the British Isles we all know and love today; KOS died, by committ su!cide to end her suffering in 1756 and KOE died in 1777, around the American revolution.

This means that "Brexit" has nothing to do with my aus

So yeah! Change in au because I wanted to:)

Anyways have a great day/afternoon/evening/night ☕️