Chapter One - My Little Pluggy

Fandom: Object Terror (Web Series)

Ship: Plug/Reader

Summary: You cuddle and snuggle your cute boyfriend Plug.

You were in a cozy living room on the couch, just casually watching television. It was a Saturday, meaning you got to lay around the whole day instead of going to work. But that wasn't the main reason why you were feeling good. No, the real reason for your joy was right beside you on the couch as well. That would be Plug, your boyfriend. When thinking about Plug, you subtly look at him and think to yourself 'How did I get so lucky?'. You remember when you first saw him, and when you first struck up a conversation with him. His adorable voice (Episode two voice) immediately made you feel something in your heart, and you just knew you wanted to at least try to court him. Most of the other objects viewed Plug as annoying, some even calling him 'The Disturbing' for some reason.

You however thought that label was pretty nonsensical. Sure, Plug could be blunt to the extent of coming off as rude, but he never went out of his way to be mean to anyone and was quick to back off if he actually offended someone, unlike some objects. In fact, after you had become friends with Plug and the two of you started hanging out more, it became clear that Plug was a total softie. This didn't deter you since you found softies as cute, which is the correct opinion. You learned some things about Plug as well, like how he told you countless stories about an object show he used to be on. All the crazy things some of the contestants did, those stories were very much interesting to you and made you even more intrigued in Plug. After some time of being just friends, you decided you couldn't just sit around with your feelings about Plug obviously being more then friends were clear in your mind and heart. You asked Plug out, he agreed, and after a few months of blissful dating you were now here. Both of you enjoying each other's company casually, the simple joy of being together with a loved one was enough.

'God, he's so precious, I just want to hold him all night...' You thought to yourself, but then you start considering it. It's not like that television show was that interesting, not nearly enough captivating to stop you from showering your boyfriend in care and affection. "Hey, Plug, could you come closer to me?" You requested to Plug. Plug looks at you and smiled with a curious look. He was wondering what you wanted to do, but he liked it. "Of course, sweetie!" Plug agrees before scooting sideways until he was now close enough for contact. The action was so sweet to you that you took initiative and wrapped an arm around Plug, which made Plug let out a tiny giggle. "You're so lovely, y/n... I love you more than anything." Plug confided. "Not as much as I love you, dear." You declared. "Nuh-uh! I totally love you way more." Plug objected. "Yeah-huh. Sorry not sorry." You Plug replied playfully.

"Nuh-uh."

"Yeah-huh."

"Nuh-uh."

"Yeah-huh."

"Maybe I should show you how much I love you." You remarked slyly. Plug, who was taken out of the nuh-uh and yeah-huh chain looks at you confused. Then suddenly, you pull Plug in and give him a tight hug. This makes Plug let out a small yelp, before looking at you while blushing massively. "Geez, y/n, you sure are affectionate." Plug groaned with fake anger. You chuckle a bit, smiling. "Sorry Plug, I just really care about you, and I'd like to make it known that I love you very much." You responded before loosening your hold on Plug. Plug then snuggled his body against you, trying his best without arms. "It's okay, y/n. I like cuddling, but maybe we could make a compromise and say that we both love each other equally?" Plug offered. "Yeah, that sounds nice." You affirmed. You then softly wrapped both of your arms around Plug, holding him like the precious thing that he is.

Plug pressed into your cuddling, relishing in the warmth of your body and giving you some warmth from his own body. "God, you're so soft, y/n." Plug muttered sweetly into your chest as you pat his back. You pull Plug closer to yourself and cuddled him, making Plug beam. "You're the cutest boyfriend I could ever hope to have. You're so amazing." You cooed. Plug them pulls over a fluffy blanket over the two of you with his feet. "I just want to lay here with you, y/n. All night, if that's okay with you." Plug stated. You brush a hand over Plug's face smoothly. "Oh Plug, I wouldn't rather do anything tonight then spend it with you." Then you two laid down and cuddled for the rest of the night.

The End.