Chapter 14 Defeat M's Paradox

Start from the beginning

"Commence defense operation!" Revol declared and protected Emu from Hiiro.

"There he is!" Emu immediately stood up and readied his Gashat but froze to see the Bugsters standing in front of him.

"Aim!" They readied their guns pointing at Hiiro.

"What are you doing?" Emu asked nervously.

"Fire!" Revol commanded his soldiers.

Hiiro takes the hit without giving a chance to defend himself. "What's going on?" He wasn't expecting Revol and his soldiers would show up.

"Advance!" Revol yelled and they're marching close to Hiiro.

"Don't tell me..." Emu gulped nervously and readied his driver.

"Mighty Action X!" He activated his Gashat.

"Henshin!"

"Gashatto!"

Hiiro increases his level to defeat Revol and his soldiers. "Skill level 2."

"Level up! Stage select!"

————————————————————

Hiiro is dealing with Revol and soldiers alone without any backup. He didn't even know how to reach Ophelia to help him. Emu helped but his attacks kept on miss without taking a hit but only Hiiro's attack.

Emu slashes Revol but only ends up missing the hit. "My attacks won't work!" He exclaimed.

Revol turned around to face Emu. "Of course! You can't hurt your allies!"

"Allies? Me?" He pointed himself.

"Correct!" Revol patted his shoulder. "I'll help Ex-Aid to win and become complete!" He reveals his intentions and laughs heartedly.

"Help me win the game?" Emu whispered under his breath. "That's causing the patient's stress... that's it!" He exclaimed and had a plan. "Brave, take care of them!" He rushed off.

"Hey!" Hiiro yelled to call him but was busy dealing with the soldiers.

Emu stops running to see someone is blocking him to reveal Kuroto. "Genm." He growled in anger.

"I'm taking back all your Gashats." Kuroto declared.

————————————————————

Hiiro successfully destroyed the soldiers and shoved Emu away from Kuroto. "What are you doing?!" He asked Emu in a stern tone.

Emu ignored him and held his Mighty Brothers XX Gashat. Kuroto noticed his latest Gashat. "I won't let you level up." He declared and activated his final attack.

"Critical dead!"

A dark purple appeared from the ground as undead shadows rose to stop them from increasing their levels. It exploded and caused them to revert themselves.

"Gashuun!"

Hiiro's Gashats, Taddle Quest and DoReMiFa Beat are far from his reach. He struggled to retrieve them but Kuroto beat him to it. Kuroto successfully obtains two Gashats from Hiiro and it's now in his possession.

"Now, you won't be able to transform anymore." Kuroto spoke darkly seeing he was no longer a threat to him.

Hiiro forced himself to stand and tried to retrieve his Gashats. "Give those back!"

Kuroto shoved him away and looked at Emu. "Hand your Gashats over too!" He ordered the genius gamer.

"No!" Emu denied and held his Gashats protectively. Kuroto grabs his collar and pulls him closer. "Stop!" he gritted his teeth in pain and his eyes glowed in red. "Stop it!" He shoved Kuroto hard to release him by a strong force.