(Dsmp/Dream angst) Reviving process!

Hello people!! By the request of: @allegraelona !!

I have decided to write one of the one-shot idea's I wasn't going to write. The 6th one: 6. (Dsmp/Dream angst) Reviving process! I have no idea how long this is going to be and/or how long it'll take me, but I have been hit with a sudden burst of inspo, so here we are!! I did decide to change how Dream died a tat bit, but that is ay okay!

Warning: cussing, death, pain, and stuff like that. 

---

Dream pov-
Ah shit shit shit!! Tommy will get me... I thought to myself as Tubbo and Tommy where hitting me with their swords. I hit back ofcourse, but it wasn't enough. The slice of the blade that was being held by one of the kids, had taken my last life. How did I know this? Because all of the sudden, I was in a black void. It was dark and cold. I had nothing on me and I didn't know where I was untill I heard the voices of Ghostbur, and Schlat. "Dream has lost his last life!", one of them said. "Oh for godssake!", another one cried out. I couldn't make out who said what, but they both had something to say about my death.

I was hoping that Punz would revive me soon... I didn't want to see my limbo. My trainstation, as some would call it. 

I don't know how long I was just floating there. Maybe 30 seconds. Maybe 30 minutes or maybe 30 years. Nothing was changing. Atleast that was untill it did. At first it was just a small tug at my chest. I small sting in my side. Gashes of wounds opened up. Maybe those where the wounds I got fighting Tubbo and Tommy just now? I didn't know. It hurt though. Quite some. 

Another tug at my chest. 

Purple strings apear. 

Without warning, they pierced through my skin. Slowely sowing my back into one piece. I tried to scream out, but the void I was in made it so I couldn't. I did start to hear other voices. The voices of George and Sapnap... friends I had betrayed.

More stitches. Arggg, this hurt, I curled up into myself. Trying the get the strings away from me. 

Tommy's laugh, the day he first joined the server. 

Stitches in my side. Purple strings everywhere. Still shoving them away.

Wilbur screaming: "suck it greenboy!!", on the top of his lungs... the man I drove insane. 

Stitches now piercing through my hand. Trying to get away. It hurt. It hurt so bad. 

Tommy's excile.....

Stitches into my face. I started to cry from the pain. I felt so small. The endless void surrounding me...

Techno and Philza blowing up 'l Manburg with me. Flashed of light everywhere.

Stitches in my feet, my arms. Curling up just hurt more now. Screaming didn't relieve any of the pain... still I tried to scream. Feeling like I was drowning.

Punz's fake betrayel. 

Pain.

Life number one. Even than I heard the voices of the ghosts.

Stitches.

Life number two. The voices got louder.

Sowing shut my eyes. 

Me being dragged of into that obsidian box.

Eyes tounting me while I try to reach out. Glowing purple threads around me. "It hurts!! It hurts so fucking much!!", I try to scream out. I don't get heard. I try to signal to help me out. Laughs are all around me.

Quackity first visit...

"No...", I would have whispered. "Not that..."

A lot of pain, blood and diamond axes. 

"Please... I don't want to experience pain anymore.", I tried to say. The taunting laughs slowely fading while the purple strings get even worse.

Techno also being trapped. 

Please... I thought to myself, as my mouth was being sown over...

Escaping. Ranboo's death. Another child lost to my maddnes... 

The stichting stops and the voices disapear. I try to open my eyes, but I couldn't still stuck in the cold void.

Finding Punz, fighting Tommy....

The strings wrap around my arms.

Getting one hit. Two. Three... 

They pull me up. 

The last one... 

"Hello Dream!", I hear. I open my eyes, shooting up, from wherever I lay, breathing heavily. "You're back." 

I snicker. "That was excusiating.", I whisper with a grin on my face. "No wonder Tommy hates my for it.", I say, ending it laughing. 

---

YES YES YES!! I am a bit out of practice, so I'm sorry if this doesn't get you that into the story, but I still hope you enjoy it!! Thank you for requesting I continued this one-shot, and I hope you enjoy it!! Bye!! 

Mcyt angst/fluff oneshots! Double Live DreamSMP and  Hermitcraft!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें