Ep.1: The New Times

It was about 4 in the afternoon, Cole in the training grounds at Gibraltar. Cole is training with Ana on training bots, everything was good well until Cole felt something in his eye causing him drop to ground.

"Cole are you okay? What happened?" Ana said with concerns.

"I'm fine, it's just my eyes sometimes... They do that since well... You know." Cole said.

"I hate that you use that ability you have only to damage to your eyes." Ana said.

Cole chuckled.

"It's price I have to pay to do what I do. I mean it's not like I want to but hey you have to do what you have to do." Cole said.

Ana smile and aim her sniper at the training bots.

Fours hours later Cole was walking to around and stop then put his hand on his head.

"Uhh... My head hurts..." Cole said as he continued back walking but stop again but Leans on a wall.

"Cole." A female said.

Cole turned his head to see the new member of the team IIIari.

"Hey IIIari what do you need?" Cole asked.

"Nothing I'm fine but from the looks from it, you don't look well." IIIari Said.

"Oh you don't say well. I'm just feeling hot is al-

Cole was about to hit the ground but IIIari caught him with her shoulder, she was able to help Cole with her weight even though she was small but not weak help Cole.

"Damn... I'm sorry." Cole said feeling a little embarrassed.

"It's fine, I work out a lot but let's get you to your room here. I don't like seeing you hurt if I'm being honest." IIIari Said.

"Well I thank you young lady." Cole said as IIIari chuckled.

Cole and IIIari go to Cole's room. Once they are they IIIari helps Cole on the bed.

"Thanks again IIIari I really appreciate it." Cole said.

IIIari blushes.

"It... It was nothing," IIIari says as she looks away. "Get well soon Cole."

IIIari leaves the room.

Cole then takes off his shoes and equipment that he had on, Cole then lays back on the bed and closes his eyes.

Cole has a dream to where he is in a place, somewhere under ground in a tube of water with something giving him air to breathe. Cole looks around and see people on computers and talking. Cole then see two women walking up to him. One is tall and has black long hair with big cat like ears. She has red eyes and carrys a sword. She wears a white shirt and black long skirt, she also wears a blue jacket. The other girl is Blue and short. Now when he saw her Blue, she has blue skin with horns from her forehead. She had similar clothes like the other girls clothes but, she wants a short skirt with her tail pointint out of her skirt behind her back. If you look at her closely she is almost like a little devil. Lastly she has a mask of an oni with a big Sword thats bigger then the other girls sword.

The tall girl move her hand on the tube which make Cole move his hand on the tube where her hand is. The girl cry with the kid devil on her back, moving her hands around in a circle.

"We will see each other soon.... Father.." the tall girl said.

At that moment Cole woke up, he took a deep breath and looked at the time it was 12:30am.

"Damn how long I was a sleep for?" Cole asked himself.

Cole got up and walk to the mirror next to his bed. Cole press his hand on the mirror.