Ep 2: Facing The Past

Cole was face to face with the bear. Cole was running straight at him, the bear was taking back but, quickly focused on Cole who was punch him with his right hand however, the bear grab Cole hand and trys to slam him into the ground. Cole saw that coming so he kicks the bear in the face causing the bear to let go of Cole. Cole then jumps back.

"Your not bad. What's your name?" The bear asked as he rubs his face.

"Cole, Cole Cassidy. " Cole answers as his eyes turn bright red.

"Cole Cassidy.... I think I heard you from somewhat or someone but I can-

The bear didn't have time to say anything because Cole reappears in front of the bear. The bear saw this and try to hit Cassidy with his weapon but Cole stop it with his right hand and holds it in place. The bears trys to move it but Cole grip strength is way too strong so he trys to Claws Cole but Cole quickly knees him in the face.

The bear knocks back causing him to let go of his weapon. He had no time to recover because he look up and saw Cole's hand grab him and slams him into the ground.

Cole moves his hand away from the bears face and pull out his hand gun, Cole points it at the bear.

"What's your name?" Cole asked.

"Ben... Ben Bigger."

"Well Ben it was nice meeting you but, this is goodbye." Cole said.

Just when Cole was about to kill Ben, he gets hit with dart.

"What?" Cole said confusing.

Cole pulls out the dart and starts to feel sleepy.  Cole then gets on his knees, dropping his gun.

"It's seems that I was lucky this time." Ben said.

Ben gets up from the ground and kicks Cole in the stomach.

"Ugh!!"

Cole then hears footsteps coming from behind him. He turns around and see a women shaped figure walking behind him.
Cole then Collapse on the floor.

The woman then stops at Cole and looks at him. She is shocked and knees down to floor then puts her hand on Cole's back.

"I'm guessing he is him." Ben said.

-back to Overwatch-

"What?!" IIIari exclaims.

"I'm sorry! It was my fault if only I was-

"It's fine Hana. I just hope Cole will be ok." IIIari said as she ball her hand into a fist.

"What's your relationship with Cole?" Hana asked.

"I like Cole like... like like him." IIIari answers.

"Really?!? Ow!" Hana exclaims as she moves slowly.

"Don't move idiot!" IIIari exclaims.

IIIari walks over to Hana's bed, IIIari push Hana back to bed.

"But moving on, why do you like Cole?" Hana asked.

"Because when or wherever I'm about him, he makes me feel a type of way. His a great person to be around and good teacher. He care about people, Especially people he loves. Lasty, in my opinion he look handsome to me." IIIari answers.

"Damn you THAT down bad for him huh?" Hana asked with a smirk.

"Shut up!" IIIari exclaims with her cheeks redden.

-back to Cole Cassidy-

Cole woken up but when he woken, Cole was looking up to a ceiling. Cole turn his head to his right and see a dresser, he then sees his shoes, his hat along with his gun which is hang on the wall and its still in his Is gunhoster. Cole then turns to his left and see a window along with sunlight coming out of it.