Zoro kept quiet, then sighed. "I made a promise to someone a long time ago..." He moved his gaze from the ground to the male in front of them. "to become the world's greatest swordsman."

"Impressive", Luffy said a last time before getting behind the posts to untying the two. "You can untie me, but I'm still not gonna join your crew", Zoro informed coldly.

"Okay", agreed Luffy. "I mean it, I don't owe you anything", the green haired man added. "I just think it's a waste of time for you to be hanging out here when there's something you want out there", the dark haired explained while setting his second arm free.

Luffy then switched to the next cross where (y/n) was. "What about you? What do you say?" Luffy asked while getting the first rope off. "Well, I... I'll think about it, but I have something important to do first."

"What is it? Your dream? I won't get in your way, then", he replied, freeing the young girl completely. "What? No. I don't have a dream", (y/n) replied, picking Boar up. "I just gotta get what's mine back, right now."

"Okay. Good luck with it, and good luck on the sword thing", Luffy wished them before heading back to the hole in the ground. "Hey, can you close this behind me?"

He disappeared into the ground. His head still popped out as he shouted "Thanks!" before really getting back at his plan to enter the base.

(Y/n) and Boar slid the metallic cover back to its place while Zoro was walking off somewhere. The younger girl, being logical, guessed that he was going to Helmeppo to get his swords and, possibly, his revenge.

"Hey, can I come with you?" she quickly asked as she caught up beside him. "Why?" Zoro asked, even if partially knowing the answer.

"Because your katana and my bag have been taken by the same person and you seem to know approximately where to go and I don't want to get lost", she explained, talking rapidly. Zoro looked down at her and patted her head. "Come on, let's go."

The imposter woman was now in a cave full of rolled up parchment. She searched through them, sliding silently some out of the shelves. However, even with the overwhelming silence, she did not hear a real Marine entering, catching her red-handed.

"Hey, you're not supposed to be in here", the woman informed her suspiciously. Luckily,  she found an excuse on the spot. "Captain Morgan sent me to find a map of The Grand Line ahead of his security briefing this afternoon."

The tangerine-haired woman walked up to the center of the room where there was a table. That way, there was something in between them, in case she got spotted.

"Why would he do that? All maps pertaining to The Grand Line are kept under lock and key in his private office", the Marine interrogated. "I'm just following orders. But if you want to question Axe-Hand Morgan, be my guest."

The woman glanced at the intruder before turning around. "Hey, we don't have any maps to The Grand Line down here, do we?" she spoke to someone that didn't wait long to reveal themselves.

"Nah, we didn't get any", the man that the tangerine-haired attacked before replied. He stopped in his tracks when he noticed her. "Hey, you're that girl from the bar. The one that stole my uniform", he pointed out, walking closer.

The thief sucked on her teeth, knowing that she was caught. The small male reached for his gun and took it out, pointing it at her but she slid on the table, kicking the gun away. She easily put the Marine out again, using a retractable stick.

She exhaled, looking back and forth from the man and her stick. "This is fine. No problem", she told herself before dragging the body again, hiding it behind shelves.

At the same time, Luffy fell out from the ceiling, yelling "WHOA!" as he fell on the table that broke under the sudden shock.

The tangerine-haired woman looked through a hole created by the maps. Luffy did the same from the other shelf. Noticing one another, they both ducked then slowly looked back, almost synchronized; when one crouched, the other did the same, looking at the other from the cracks in the shelf.

"Hmm", hummed Luffy, tilting his head. They both came out from their hiding spots, the girl pointing her weapon to Luffy that protested "Woah! Hey, hey, hey! No, don't do that."

"I'm taking you into custody for trespassing on a Marine base", the woman said in her role of a Marine. "Ah... Better take yourself into custody too, 'cause you're not a Marine."

"Am too", she replied, not lowering the cane. "No, you're not. I heard everything. You stole that guy's uniform. And now you're looking for my map."

The girl took her weapon back vertically. "Your map?", she asked incredulously. "Yep. My map to The Grand Line."

"It's my map, and I'm not leaving here without it", she fired back. "Suit yourself", Luffy brushed it off as he walked past her to the exit of the cave. "Hey! Hey! Get back here!", the woman yelled, following him.

________________________

MY BACK HURTS AAAAUGH

anyway

I don't have a lot to say about the story so let me tell you about my life

I watched for the first time The Amazing Digital Circus and I have only one thing to say about it

WHY DIDN'T I WATCH IT SOONER?? I LOVE IT SO FREAKING MUCH

Go watch it if you haven't, it's on YouTube from the creators GLITCH

I need your help about a situation that's happening to me!! Please go see the publication I made

If you put a star to this chapter, know that you deserve a galaxy in a jar

Byeeeee

Word: 1679