☆help☆

heeseung gets up from his seat, he opens the door, walks downstairs, sees no one. he continues exploring and finds a random letter in a drawer in the kitchen, he reads it.

"do you wanna know who I am?"

he looks curiously down at the paper, he says yes out loud, hoping whoever wrote the letter hears him. suddenly he hears someone behind him. he turns around and sees pennywise, "what the hell?!?" says heeseung, "I'm trying to help you" says pennywise. "but, why? jungwon is on his way here" says heeseung, "he surely won't make it here" says pennywise, "well how do you know?" says heeseung. "just trust me" says pennywise.

pennywise grabs his hand and says "let's go, let's get out of here", "how'd you know I was here and how do you know me?" asks heeseung, "well, while you were with Jay in the cliff area, I overheard everything and decided to help" says pennywise, heeseung just smiles and they start walking.

"aren't there cameras here?" asks pennywise, "I think so" says heeseung. they feel somebody walking towards them. "quick, hide" says pennywise, "where?!" asks heeseung, pennywise pushes heeseung under the long dinner table. "well well well, look who it is, pennywise, it's been a while since we've seen each other.." says duolingo, "listen, I don't want to talk about this again." say pennywise, he starts running towards duolingo and they start fighting, heeseung has no choice but to leave.

heeseung quietly gets away from them and finds a random hallway, he decides to enter one of the rooms, it's an empty room with a blocked window, it's blocked by wood, heeseung thinks he can break through that. but he gets a notification from his phone.

5:53am

wonnie : I'm in a bit of trouble rn, someone's following me around and I don't know what to do.

hee : really? ugh, I found a window blocked with wood around it, ill try breaking through it, do you know where you are?

wonnie : yes, I'm just like 10 minutes away from there but these rascals won't leave me alone

hee : well be careful, I really need your help with getting out of here

wonnie : will do.

he closes his messages and tries to break the wood, but he hears a gunshot, it shoots his left leg, he falls down but couldn't see their face before he closes his eyes.