☆imagination?☆

as he is unlocking the cage, he feels something behind him, he turns around and sees another version of duolingo, but something feels off, he turns back to the cage and sees duo slowly dissolving, he turns behind him again and she's gone? how is this even possible?

"JUST LET ME OUT OF HERE ALREADY" screams heeseung.

he gets on his knees while on the verge of tears as he closes his eyes. he wakes up in his bed, he immediately checks his phone, but he doesn't have duos number.. he gets up and leaves his room, he sees ni-ki, niki asks "why do you look so stressed?", "what time is it?" asks heeseung, "it's past 4am" says ni-ki.

heeseung says "was it all a dream?", "what was?" says ni-ki, heeseung looks at ni-ki just as confused as he is. heeseung quickly rushes into jungwons room, jungwon was scrolling on his phone when all of the sudden "please tell me you remember duolingo.." says heeseung. "what are you talking about? who's duolingo?" says jungwon, heeseung looks in shock, "forget about it." says heeseung.

he goes to his room, gets dressed in a leather black jacket and black jeans, he leaves outside.

he gets in his car, looks behind and sees.. the bouquet? but wasn't it just a dream? "I have to figure this out" heeseung mumbles to himself.

he drives to the restaurant where he said he'll meet her, he feels somebody staring at him. he gets out of his car without the bouquet, as he enters the restaurant he spots sunghoon. he goes up to him and sits next to him.

"I wish I never did it" says sunghoon, "what'd you do?" says heeseung, sunghoon looks at heeseung and says "I'm sorry" as tears drop down from his face, "what is going on, please tell me" says heeseung. sunghoon looks away and whispers "he's coming".