☆the truth☆

heeseung suddenly hears gunshots coming from the outside, "sunghoon, why is this happening right now?! what did I do to deserve this!?" says heeseung, he starts to panic while sunghoon is doing nothing but staring at the wall.

heeseung jumps out of a window and heads to his car, he starts to drive as quick as possible but somebody stood infront of him in the middle of a highway.

the guy standing was looking all mysterious, again wearing the same black clothing as last time.

heeseung gets out of his car, the guy takes off his hood and shows his face.

"j-jay?" says heeseung in fear.
"what is going on with you, why are you like this??!!" screams heeseung.
"personally I'd say its your fault." says Jay, "how? what could I have possibly done to you to make me die?!" says heeseung. all they could do is just stand there in silence and hear just the sounds of crows.

"you don't know anything about duolingo. she's not who you think she is. I'm trying to protect you." says Jay. "protect me from what?.." says heeseung.

a tear drops from Jay's face. jay says "the truth is that duo is a vampire, she's different from us, she changed me, she changed the person I was-" "I don't wanna hear it" says heeseung.

Jay nods his head and says "fine, don't believe me?", Jay hands out his phone showing a video of duo talking with the men who kidnapped her and heeseung.

heeseung hears a sentence coming from the video, duolingo says "make sure everything is perfect, we don't want any mess ups, nor do we want him escaping, got it?".

heeseung couldn't believe his eyes, Jay glances at heeseung, "so?" says Jay, "I'm sorry for not believing you.. what did you mean by 'she changed you'?" asks heeseung. Jay shows the scars on his neck and a bite, "she turned me into a vampire" says Jay.