05

"Don't...don't hurt yourself...Just because you have a lot of stress doesn't mean that you have to relieve it by hurting yourself or going ways that might disadvantage you. I don't recommend it because you never know what's gonna happen in the future." -Chan

Sorry for relieving my stress by hurting myself, Chan. Sorry if I disappointed you. I didn't mean to, I swear.

Author's POV

"Please don't leave me."

Felix woke up to soft whimpers and found Aera cuddled up against his chest.

"I miss you, Chan. Please... Come back... Chan left me... Promise me you guys won't," Aera spoke in her sleep, still whimpering.

Felix's heart broke seeing one of his best friends suffering like this.

"Angel? Wake up." He softly but quickly shook her.

"Huh? Oh... I'm sorry, Felix. I shouldn't have ruined your sleep," Aera said softly, getting up.

"No. What are you saying? It was a nightmare. It's completely fine, sunshine. Come here, don't get up," he said, holding her back.

"No. I might ruin your sleep again."

"Bae," he said in a stern tone, which made Aera lie down immediately.

Felix sighed and lay beside her, pulling her to his chest. Aera immediately hugged him tightly, softly sobbing on his chest.

"Hey... It's alright. We will never leave you."

"Promise?"

"I promise, bae." He caressed her hair and pulled her closer until she fell asleep.

"Come back, Chan... Please. Enough of this endless suffering." 

Sighing, he went back to sleep, cuddling her close.

Another chapter. I guess. Hope you liked it <3