03

"I know what love is. Love is you."

Despite the pounding headache, Aera managed to make her way downstairs to find her best friend.

"Morning, sunshine~" Jisung greeted cheerfully.

"Morning. How isn't your head killing you? Mine hurts SO bad," she said, holding her head and fake crying.

"Cuz I had hangover soup. And took a cold shower. Here's yours. Drink up," he said, passing a bowl of hangover soup to her.

She had her soup and took a cold shower, making her feel much better.

"Ahhh. It feels so good," Aera said as she came out of the shower.

Jisung laughed softly at how she said it.

"Come on. Let's go out for ice cream." Jisung said.

"Right now?" Aera asked.

"Yeah. Let's go~" Jisung said cutely.

"Fineee. I'll go change. Two minutes." She told him.

"Okay." He nodded to her.

______________________________________

Walking around with an ice cream, the memory of her late-night ice cream date with Chan flashed into Aera's mind, causing her to stop abruptly.

"What happened, Ae?" Jisung asked, sounding worried.

"Nothing. L-Let's go," she said, dragging him forward.

"You sure?" he asked to double-check.

"Yep!" she replied enthusiastically, though she didn't feel that way.

And Jisung knew.

"Where are you, Chan?" 

Author's POV

Jisung and Aera spent the rest of the day outside, having lots of fun, making memories, indulging in street food, and more.

Aera had 떡볶이 (Tteokbokki) and 계란빵 (Gyeran-Ppang) for lunch, while Jisung had 감자핫도그 (Gamja Hot Dogs) and 닭꼬치 (Dak-Kkochi). For dessert, they enjoyed 餅 (Mochi).

Aera and Jisung took pictures of themselves enjoying the food and laughing, then posted them on their personal Instagram accounts, tagging each other.

Then, they walked home and called all their friends over for a sleepover.

Announcement: I'll post the sleepover chapter or chapter 4 tmrw!!