The news of August leveling up to 6 had everyone in awe, Denki who knew that August just reached level 5, a little over five months ago, was reminded of just how monstrous their captain was.

His heart once again felt that pang of longing and jealousy at the talent August possesses. But he quickly pushed it back down, he was happy at the achievement he had reached. The others who were clueless of this fact, just thought that August was another prodigy in along the league of Ais, and if they knew just how fast he leveled up, they might have the same reaction as Denki.

While that was happening, Hestia arrived back at the manor, she was tired after working all day at one of Hephaestus shops. When she saw the feast however, she quickly sat on the table, with no signs of ever being tired, shoving large amount of food in her mouth, shameless to the core.

When she saw August awake, she spat the food. "A-AUGUST!!!" she rubbed her eyes, her face in disbelief and in joy.

"Hello lady Hestia! Long time no see." August greeted Hestia with respect, bowing to the goddess, much to the dismay of Heracles.

After the meal, August once again called for them to the back, stating that he needed to welcome the two who were late due to the errands, and that they would be joining them as well, and it happened like it did earlier, with everyone except August, lying on the ground groaning in pain.

And just like that, it was almost midnight. With Hestia waiting in front of the manor for Bell to return.

.
.
.

Heracles walked besides Hestia who was waiting at the gates, her face filled with worry, as she taps her foot on the ground restlessly.

"He usually never arrived this late..." the fear in Hestia's voice was palpable. Bell is not strong enough to stay inside the dungeon for multiple days, even with the level-up he had received. "I feel like something bad had happened." she utter, shivering at the thought.

"Bell's a strong kid, I'm sure he's fine... And he's not alone in there." Heracles tried to console his friend, placing his hand in her shoulder. "I'm sure he's on his way here as we speak."

"I hope so... This is just not like him." Hestia couldn't shake the feeling that something must have gone wrong in Bell's dive, call it a hunch, but her instincts as a goddess are just all over the place. "Bell..." she called longing.

As they stood restlessly, they spot multiple figures making their way towards the manor, Hestia strained her eyes, relief washing over her body. "That must be Bell! I swear I'll gave her an earful for making me worry like this!" her tone haughty as she stomped her feet on the ground.

Heracles on the other hand was quiet, Bell had gone to the dungeon with 2 other people, this group however contained over five. The light finally revealed the group that was coming towards them, revealing the adventurers of Takemikazuchi familia along with their god.

Hestia seeing this puffed her cheeks, she thought it was Bell, she wanted to nag Takemikazuchi for getting her hopes up but she noticed the look of regret in the god's face, as well as the guilt that his children had.

Hestia heart suddenly beated fast, the bad feeling she had skyrocketed, countless thoughts filled her mind, negative thoughts, she had knew the god of thunder and sword for a long time now, and are in fact good friends. She should have been happy seeing him, but a cold dread filled her being.

Heracles noticed this, he added strength to his gripped at Hestia's shoulder, trying his best to comfort the goddess. "They must have come here for a visit." he lied to himself as well as Hestia, he knew that look, it wasn't a look of good news. "Come-on... Let's greet them." Heracles tap.her shoulder, urging her to move forward.