Ep. 1

•••

•••

A citrus scent clung to the halls as I made my way through it

A citrus scent clung to the halls as I made my way through it. My fingers fumbled around with my tie trying to correct the previous way I had attempted it.

The 'Purest School of the Year' just so happens to be the one I am forced to go to.

My eyes trace the windows I practically sprinted by, trying to make my way to the class I had been assigned to before the late bell chimed.

Breathing heavily, I came to a screeching halt hearing my indoor sneakers squeak on the newly waxed floor. Throwing the door open I gasped out, seeing heads turn towards my loud presence.

"S-sorry." I mutter looking over to the teacher, only seeing another girl standing in front as well.

Weirdly familiar. Either that or this is just Dejavu.

The teacher nods beckoning me with her hand, "we have two new students, everyone."

Taking a step in, I paused doubling over with nausea. "Blgh-" my hand clamped over my mouth stopping anything from coming out.

Vomit wasn't the only thing that wanted to come out... but so did memories that weren't mine.

Well at least memories from this life.

Breathing in heavily, I processed the life flashing before my eyes. My past life.

"Are you alright" the teacher asks setting a hand on my back, rubbing it gently.

Taking a big gasp of air I manage to push myself back up into a normal position, "y-yeah... peachy."

You have to be fucking me... restarting a life and being forced to go through school all over again?

Not only that but...

My eyes glanced up looking back to the other girl still standing stoeticly, casting her own gaze over to me.

Nanno.

It seems I've made my way into the series Girl From Nowhere.

Couldn't I have been put in some Curious George world?