Some secrets are best kept hidden.(Requested)

It was a rather bland day in the hotel, not many people entering or exiting. Vaggie was patiently waiting by the front desk, Charlie had left earlier that day. She said she had a surprise guest she wanted the rest of the staff to meet. Alastor was sitting by one of the many bar stools, Husker was leaning against the counter next to him. Nifty was up and running around, cleaning every inch of the hotel as she usually did. And Angel...he was sitting in one of the arm chairs that were in the seeting area of the hotel with a ice pack against his swollen eye. Let's just say he pushed his luck a bit too far with Husker. Vaggie rolled her eyes as she heard Angel complaining yet again before he stormed out of the hotel.

A few minutes passed and Nifty had moved her cleaning to the second floor, Husker had passed out by the bar and Alastor had gone up to his room which left Vaggie alone I'm the main room of the hotel. Vaggie was busy whiping her spear with a cloth when she heard the door open, she glanced up to see Charlie entering the hotel. But something seemed off, Charlie kept her hand behind her as she walked. Vaggie got up from the chair she was sitting on, her eyes widening when she saw a young demon holding onto Charlie's hand. The demon had crimson red eyes and blonde hair that matched Charlie's. The demon was also holding what seemed to be a pushing in the shape of an apple with a smiley face on it.

Vaggie froze in place as her eyes scanned over the small demon, her eyes quickly snapped towards Charlie when she began to speak. "Vaggie, I would like for you to meet my little sister. Allison" Charlie spoke gesturing towards the little demon girl before he gestured towards Vaggie. "Allison, this my girlfriend Vaggie" Allison smiled before she waved at Vaggie, Vaggie was still in a state of pure shock but slightly waved back. Allison looked around the room, her eyes widening when she saw Husker. "Kitty!" She yelled out before she ran towards him, Charlie quickly running behind her as she yelled. "Allison wait!" Leaving Vaggie behind, frozen in place from pure shock.

Later thag night Vaggie found herself pacing down the halls of the hotel after everyone had gone to bed, well she though everyone had. She stopped in place when she heard the faint sound of a radio playing music, she let out a sigh. Knowing exactly who's room it was coming from, Vaggie began to make her way over to Alastors room. The music began to get louder the closer she got, she raised her hand. But stopped right before he was about to knock on the door. Mixed with the sound of Alastors old radio he could hear small giggles and laughing. Vaggie placed her ear against the door before she carefully opened the door a bit and peaked inside, but what she saw made her freeze in place.

Allison, Charlie's little sister...with deer ears, a tail and small horns...just like Alastors...Vaggie looked between of them in pure shock. Allison was sitting on Alastors bed, Alastor right beside her. Holding a children's book. Vaggie slowly closed the door, before she sprinted down the halls. She then slammed the door to Charlie's room open, causing Charlie to jump a bit. Immediately waking up, she say up in her bed. Looking over at Vaggie. "Vaggie what happened?" Vaggie was panting, her eyes still wide. "Allison...Alastor...deer..." She spoke between pants, looking up at Charlie.
"Vaggie love, just take deep breaths then tell me what happened." Vaggie took a deep breath "Why does your sister look like Alastor?!" Vaggie yelled, Charlie was a bit startled but immediately calmed down when she realized what had happened.

She lightly tapped the open spot on her bed beside her, Vaggie was a bit hesitant but sat down beside her. Charlie then looked over at Vaggie before she spoke. "Well I guess you have already saw, so there is no reason to sugar coat it. Allison is my half sister, a few years back my father and mother split apart. And well a year or two later my father found a new love... and that love was nine other than our close friend...Alastor." Vaggie was completely frozen is shock. "W-wait, are you telling me that -.." Charlie gave a soft smile. "Alastor is Allison's parent, Alastor came out to me as trans not to long ago. So he gave birth to Allison and tried his best to be in her life, but because of royal status it was difficult for him. So my father hid Allison's deer features and never told anyone that Alastor was actually the one to give birth to her." Vaggie was completely frozen, unable to process what Charlie had just told her.

......

The next morning, Vaggie was in the seating area of the hotel, it was still very early, so most of the others were still asleep. Vaggie was busy looking through some papers when she noticed Alastor, Allison and Charlie walk towards her. Charlie was holding Allison in her arms as she spoke. "I gotta take her back to my dad, say bye Allison" Allison waved at Vaggie as Charlie carried her out. Alasotr had his usual sinister smile, once Allison and Charlie had left the hotel you glanced towards Charlie. "You know dear, it's quite rude to spy on people. Especially when they are spending quality time with their daughter." And with that, Alastor turned in his heel before he walked back towards the room, leaving behind a very shocked and slightly scared Vaggie.