Actually that was a lie. But at that point you would rather starve yourself rather than hurting yourself while eating the foods that reminds you of her. The realization that hurts you the most was that you only liked those foods because she likes them. 

Seeing her happy while eating her favourite foods made you happy. But now, somehow, you just want to walk away from everything that reminds your of her, of Hanni, even if it means, leaving her to be happy without you...

 But now, somehow, you just want to walk away from everything that reminds your of her, of Hanni, even if it means, leaving her to be happy without you

And just like that, another couple of weeks had passed by quickly. "Only a few more days left..." Hanni said to Jun, sitting across of her, eating lunch, while she's leaning against her seat while she's on her phone. Couple more weeks had passed by and the one-month mark for Hanni and Jun was just around the corner. "...are you nervous?"

"Not so much." Jun answered rather calmly but it wasn't the answer Hanni probably had wanted him to say. "You aren't nervous at all? Not even in the slightest?"

"Of course I am a bit nervous. But like we said, no regrets, no remorse, full understanding." He gave her a smile as he continued eating while Hanni just nodded her head lazily before she fetched her poem book from her bag and started reading it.

"What are you reading?" Jun asked without looking at her. "A poetry book." Hanni answered as she turned over a new page. "Your hobby I supposed? Reading books?" Jun asked again before sipping his drink.

"You could say that. But I only read poetry books." Hanni clarified as Jun just snickered which made Hanni glanced over at him with her eyebrows raised. "Why?"

"Who reads poetry books for a hobby. Surely you have more fun and interesting stuffs as a hobby right?" Jun gave her a slight shrug as she was taken aback by his statement. "Excuse me?" Hanni was not having it. "There's nothing wrong with having poetry related stuffs as hobbies..." Because in her mind she was thinking of you and you only.

"...don't say stuff like that, that's a bit disrespectful okay. People have dedicated their lives for poetry and found peace within them." That's probably the first time Hanni was feeling angry and annoyed towards him despite the few lies and secrets she believed he had kept from her.

"I know. I know." Jun answered rather nonchalantly. "...but seriously, with life as young as ours, we should be out there partying and dancing and drinking our hearts away don't you think."

"Not everyone shares your hobby Moon Junhui." At that point, Hanni was sure that he just somehow showed her a bit of his true self. "...and I'm one of them." Hanni got her book back into her bag as she's standing up.

"I'm going first. Don't forget the day after tomorrow okay? I want to arrive at the airport early to see my friend." She slung her bag to her back as Jun just nodded his head and Hanni, who's annoyed at him, quietly walked away from their table.

As Hanni was walking, still couldn't believe what Jun had said back there. Hanni, who's always a happy go lucky person and a person with the least temper within their group, somehow had her limits being tested back there.