"Hyunjin wanted me to come get you. it's something with felix I think.." The older whipped his head around at the mention of felix. He knew it was important.

"Oh.. alright," chan started, but was cut off by a yell.

"NOTHING HAPPENED!"

The older knew exactly who that was.

"Seungmin, get min to take you, Jisung, changbin, and jeongin out for ice cream. tell him I said its urgent."

seungmin had never been so confused in his life, but he still did exactly as his hyung told him to.

once they all left, chan made his way towards the sunshines bedroom, where he saw hyunjin frantically throwing things around; as if hes looking for something specific, while felix was trying to get him out of his room.

"What the fuck is going on in here?!" he yelled.

"He's invading my privacy and going through my things!"

"Well he, is hiding weight loss pills and laxatives in here!"

"IM NOT!" the younger defended.

"You are." hyunjin responded

"Even if it is true, it's his personal stuff, and we cant stop him from taking them, as long as hes being safe about it." I tried to reason with them, trying to calm down the situation a bit.

"That's not the only thing! He w-"

"Hyunjin, dont." felix tried to warm him.

Hyunjin looked at him for a few seconds, contemplating if what he was about to tell the older would make felix hate him for the rest of existence.

But at the time, he didnt care, he wasnt thinking. He just wanted his bestfriend to be safe. He wanted felix to be safe.

"I heard him throwing up in the bathroom, right after dinner." he said, now a little calmer and his voice a little softer.

The oldest was shocked by the statement. He knew felix was strict with his dieting but not enough for to make him himself sick.

He slowly turned to felix, who felt betrayed. The youngest of the three was looking at hyunjin like he just murdered his family.

"Felix? Is this true?"

"What? No! Of course not!"

"Are you lying?" Chan asked, his voice now softer than ever, as he took a step in Felix's direction, trying to get a hold of the sunshines hand. But felix backed away, tensing up.

"I'm not. If you really cared about me you would believe me." the younger said.

"Felix."

"What?"

"Tell me the truth, were you making yourself throw up."

Felix cringed at the words, closing his eyes, clenching his fists, and tensing up his whole body. He couldnt let them know. He had to keep this a secret. Chan already knew about his self harm, though the two hadnt spoken of it since the morning chan confronted him about it.

Felix never really opened up a lot. He thought he could take care of himself. Which is not the case. Instead of 'taking care of himself,' he dismissed all his feelings and invalidated his own emotions.

"No, its not." he denied.

Hyunjin scoffed, "Bullshit."

"Shut up, Hyunjin!"

"Look at him, Chan! He isnt okay! it doesnt take a genius to notice that he clearly is going through something that is far too complicated for us to be able to help him with!"

Though, Chan already knew this, and he had known for a while.

"I know" the older sighed.

"Felix, just because the others dont notice, doesnt mean I dont. You have to talk to us."

Felix went numb- not psychically, mentally. Its like something clicked in his brain. All the emotions, slowly dissapeared; and got replace, with voices.

loud voices.

"But theres nothing to talk about, I'm fine." he said, calmly.

"No, you're not." hyunjin said.

"Yes, I am. Now shut the fuck up, you're giving me a headache."

Hyunjin scoffed.

"If you're not gonna cooperate then we're not gonna be able to help you." chan warned him.

"Good, it'd be a waste of time anyways. I dont need help, now get the hell out."

And with that, they both walked out, leaving felix, alone with the voices.

Those fucking voices.

-