one day..gem haven't lift any calls from fourth..and when fourth was coming to his faculty..he started flirting with a girl who is hitting on him for a long time..
and fourth seen him...fourth was really mad at gem..

Fourth's pov:

   today i gathered all of my courage to tell him how i really feel..but he is not lifting my calls..what happened to him..iam really worried about him..so i went to his faculty..but i was frozen from what ive seen..he is flirting with that bitch..

well...she is hitting on phi'gem from a long time..and i told him that i dont like her..but look at him..how he is flirting with her..i tried to call him again..and he just kept his phone aside..

i guess...i am not important to him anymore..i guess he is fed up with me and even before i could realise tears are flowing from my eyes..i dont wanna talk to him anymore..i thought to myself and blocked his number..

i went to class..later in the break i went to cafeteria...with my friends..they asked me about phi'gem..but i didnt reply them..
and its when he came to me and sat beside me...but i immediately stood from there and started going..while i was going back he held my hands again..

just leave my hand phi..i said in a lower tone..

are you mad at me..he asked me!!?

no..just leave my hand i yelled at him...he immediately left my hand and i started going away from there and he chased me..

fourth iam sorry...he said to me

for what??huh??phi...if you are not serious about me then just stop playing your games on me..iam not a toy..i know iam boring but still why are you doing this to me..i yelled at him..and he hugged me tightly..when he hugged me i just could not control myself anymore so i held him tightly and bursted out..

phi...why did you avoid my call..and why are you flirting with her when you told me that you like me..are you fed up with me..huh?after all this time today i gathered up the courage to tell you about how i really feel and why did you break me today..i started crying in his embrace..

are you jealous??he asked me while backing off from hug and held my chin and lifted it towards him

i couldnt look at him now...but i nodded my head when he asked me if i was jealous..

phi..you are right...iam jealous...why cant i be!!?huh?you are such a bad boy...why did you flirt with me..why did you make me to have feelings for you...i hate you..i said to him and ran away from there...even though he called me i didn't turn to him..

the next day:-

               while i was walking through the corridor..everyone are looking at me differently...it seems like everyone are gossiping..but about what...im confused
then my friends came to me and shown me something...its about me and phi gem...they posted about our fake relationship...

fourth what are you going to do now...everyone got to know about this...

there is nothing to do..its good that the news came out...i dont wanna talk to him...i said to them..and walked away from there

while i was walking to my classroom...someone stopped me in the way..and its guy...the one who proposed me..

what is it?i asked him in a angry tone..

aw...i made a mistake...so im here to make it right..he said while smirking..

huh???

oho...you tried to make me a fool and rejected me infront of everyone...but what about my feelings..huh?he said while smirking and stepped towards me..

if you come even an inch closer ill kill you..i said to him

But he got closer to me and was about to touch....but he is on the floor the next moment..when i opened my eyes ive seen phi'gem..
but that guy immediately got up and punched him..and phi'gem mouth is bleeding..but phi immediately got up and punched him really hard...he kept on punching him

you wanted to touch my fourth right...here take this...he kept on repeating those words and punched him..its more like guy will die soon..so i stopped phi'gem..

phi!!!enough..lets go..i said to him and pulled him..ive never seen him like this..he is really furious...and he again went to punch him..but i stopped him and hugged him tightly...

phi..stop it naa...iam really fine...lets go..i said while hugging him..and comforted him..

later we both sat at a table..and i started cleaning his wound..

while iam applying medicine...he held my hand..

fourth are you still angry at me..??

i didnt said anything..

fourth i know you have feelings for me...but you are not expressing it...and i dont know how can i make you to say your feelings so i thought of making you jealous...thats the only reason behind it...

i love you fourth...i love you so much that i cant express it in words...i wanna punch everyone who dares to look at you in a flirty look..and i wanna kill everyone who touches you..and you tries to make you apart from me..
he confessed to me.

i love you too phi...i love you so much too...i said to him and kissed him..then he pulled me by my waist and started kissing me even deeper...our kiss was too passionate...and its more like we are expressing our love to each other...

i backed off from kiss when i heard some people screams..

huh!!what happened why did you back off..he asked me cutely..
phi..everyone are looking at us..
so what...he said and again pulled me in for a kiss...this time he even used his tongue to kiss me..