𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃:𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑯𝑨𝑰𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝒀

Start from the beginning

She continued calling Will names, Will stood there looking at his hands. He wasn't sad, not even a bit. He was just waiting for someone to say something about his sister.

"And Jane the little d-"

BAM!

■ ■ ■

"You broke her nose, William. That's not okay and our school does not allow fighting at all!" The principal sat with her arms crossed.

Will picked at his nails. "She's not a student here, I don't get how that's your concern." The brunette murmured, not daring to look up at her.

"But you were on school property and around all of your classmates. Therefore it is my concern. William, this could've resulted in an expel. But since she is not a student and she doesn't live here, you're only getting suspended."

Will nodded, "For how long?" He looked up at the woman, continuing to pick and rip at his nails.

"One to three weeks."

"One to three weeks!? A couple days would've been enough that's too long!" Will straightened up in his seat, his face twisting into worry and confusion.

The older woman shrugged and got up to grab some papers. "I'm sorry but what you did is against school policy and if it got even worse you could've been sent to juvie."

Will muttered something under his breath. "For what?" he asked.

"If you broke her nose in a certain way you could have killed her. Then you'd have a manslaughter charge."

Will nodded, muttering something else under his breath. "I'll have your sister bring you school work. so your grades don't drop. I called your mom so she can pick you up. I'm very disappointed, William."

Will didn't care for her next words. Instead of saying bye or listening, he got up and left the office. The party and Jane were waiting outside the door.

"What happene-" Jane tried, Will ignored her and walked out of the school, grabbing his bag off the concrete and finding somewhere to sit while he waited for his mom.

"She looked messed up," Max murdered to Lucas, Lucas nodded and turned to Mike who followed Will out.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "What makes him think Wills gonna want to talk?" He pointed.

The four turned their heads to see Mike sitting next to Will on the steps. "They're practically already boyfriends, Mike talking to him might calm him down."

They watched as the two sat together on the stairs, they saw them start to talk to each other.

"Hm, guess he does want to talk." Dustin said and started to walk off to class. Lucas walked off with him. Jane and Max sat on a bench and watched them talk.

■ ■ ■

"I don't care if she says things about me but I won't let her talk about Jane. She's my sister and i'd do anything for her. I won't let anyone talk about her in a bad way or hurt her in any type of way." Will looked down at a snapped pencil that was in the stairs in front of him.