𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉:𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑺

About a month later, it was February fifth. It was a Saturday and no one really had any plans. It was nine twenty three and dark outside. Will was sitting in his room on his bed while drawing and listening to music.

Mike opened his bedroom door and stepped out of the room. He went downstairs and to the kitchen. He saw his little sister leaning on the counter with a yogurt in her hand. She noticed him,

"Hey dork." She started, Mike chuckled and went to the pantry, "Hey dweeb." Mike replied to her. He got a animal crackers and leaned on the counter next to his sister. "What's been going on at school?" Mike asked, he asked every week because he knew his sister always had a huge story to tell about her classmates and teachers.

"Mr. Clarke taught us about the metal rod going through someone's head and stuff but this girl kept popping her gum bubbles every single damn second so I couldn't hear him because I sat right next to her." Holly started. Mike looked at his sister, "Mr. Clarke still teaches there?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah! He's my favorite teacher." Holly stole one of his animal crackers and ate it, "He was mines too." Mike stated. "Didn't you go there four years ago or something?" Holly asked. "I guess yeah." Mike answered, "Jeez, you're old." She muttered.

"I'm sixteen?" Mike furrowed his eyebrows. "And Nancy's eighteen buster, you're not special." Holly shrugged. "I can't control my age?" Mike put his hands to his sides. "Not my problem." She giggled. Mike rolled his eyes jokingly and ate one of his animal crackers.

"But my friend Ezra threw an apple at the teacher yesterday, ooh! And someone came over to the school for three days to play with us before school ended, he's funny! We made flower pots on Thursday too. He's a really good painter, much better then Leo." Holly continued, "Who's Leo?" Mike tilted his head slightly.

"Leo Wright, he's in my last class. Brown hair, blue eyes, freckles." Holly explained. (if you read the secret and went to the end you would know what he looks like but i'll add a picture of him at the end.) "Ohh!! That one kid that came over?" Mike asked and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah." She answered.

"He threw a pillow at me." Mike looked at the ceiling. "Deserved." Holly mumbled. Mike looked at her and ramses an eyebrow. "What did I do?" Mike asked, "Breathe." Mike frowned, "Now I understand why you like Max so much." He mumbled.

"Because she's cool, unlike you." She giggled, Mike made an offended look and put his hand on his heart."That's so mean, Holly." Mike said sarcastically. "Okay." She walked to the living room and looked at the couch before frowning.

"Where's the remote?" Holly asked, Mike looked over at his sister who was in the living room. "On the shelf." Mike answered. "I'm short, help me dude." Holly tried to reach for it. Mike shook his head and walked to the living room.

He grabbed the remote and gave it to her. "Thanks, dork." Holly turned on the tv. "Welcome, short middle schooler." Mike went back to the kitchen and took his crackers upstairs to his room.

After ten minutes he got bored and grabbed his phone. He went to Wills contact and started typing.