𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ: 𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬

a͟n͟s͟w͟e͟r͟ t͟h͟e͟ q̲u͟e͟s͟t͟i͟o͟n͟ a͟t͟ t͟h͟e͟ b͟o͟t͟t͟o͟m͟ 😜

After hanging out with his friends, he went home. Mike unlocked the house door and pushed it open. He closed the door after he walked in and took of his shoes. He locked the door again and was about to go upstairs.

"Michael!" He heard from the kitchen, he could tell it was his mother. He stepped away from the stairs and walked to the kitchen . "Yes Mom?" He asked. "Where have you been?!" She placed her hands on her hips. "I was out with some friends." He answered blankly.

"You need to tell me before you go out somewhere!" She pointed at him. He sighed, "I'm sixteen mom! I should be able to go out whenever I please!" Mike threw his hands up, "I am your mother! You tell me where you go every time you want to go somewhere." She responded.

Mike rolled his eyes and grabbed his plate of food then left the kitchen, his father stopped him. "Where have you been?" He asked. Mike looked down at the rings on his fingers and twisted one. "Arcade." Mike answered. "Why wasn't I informed?" His father asked. "Because I didn't think I would need to tell you guys that i was going to the arcade." Mike replied. "Who did you go with?" Ted asked. "Some friends." Mike answered.

"Hm. You're free to go. Just tell me and your mother where you go next time." Ted pat him on the back and walked to the living room. Mike quickly went up to his room, ignoring his older sister that was currently trying to ask him something. "Mike!" Nancy followed him.

"Cya Nance!" Mike shut the door on her. He locked it and listened to her banging on the door. He chuckled and picked up some headphones and put them on. He turned on some music and turned it all the way up to drown out her yelling and banging.

He placed his plate on the desk and sat down. He began to eat while tapping his foot on the floor repeatedly. He didn't eat downstairs with his family anymore as he just got ignored every time he tried to talk. His family honestly didn't even care that he stopped showing up at the dinner table either.

When Will and Jane got home they took off their shoes and washed their hands. Their mom came up and kissed their foreheads, "You're both just in time for dinner! She smiled. Jane and Will giggled and went to the dining room. Everyone was setting up the table so the two decided to help. Will got plates and Jane got cups.

"Hey kiddos!" Hopper smiled at them. "Hi dad!" They replied. "There's my two favorite gremlins!" Jonathan ran up and ruffled their hair up. The two laughed and put the stuff down. "Where'd you go today?" Hopper asked, "Just the arcade with some friends! It was fun, Max taught me how to play pac-man correctly because apparently I suck at it. But then we went to the skating place after!" Jane rambled,

Hopper nodded, "Sounds fun, maybe your hood ol' dad can tag along. I think we would all be best friends!" He joked. Wills eyes widened and he shook his head aggressively. "No! No! No! No! Dad. I love you, but please god no." Jane giggled and sat down in the seat she normally sat in.

"Awhh! What's wrong with me?" Hopper asked and sat in his seat. "Last time we introduced you to our friends they got scared and never talked to us again because they thought you were the hulk." Will answered. Hopper chuckled as Will sat next to him.