𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃:𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑺

Everyone was scattered around in the living room. It was two in the morning and everyone was still awake, none tired.

"Can we go to the park?" Dustin sat up, asking the other teenagers in the room.

Max looked at him and blinked. "Why not." Max shrugged and rolled off the couch. Will looked at them getting up and going to their bags.

"It's like. Two in the morning?" Will muttered as he fixed his hair out of his face. Jane added a, 'Yeah' to Wills sentence.

"We're boreddd! Lucas get up!" Max groaned as she chucked a pillow at Lucas's head. He stood up immediately and pointed at Max.

"I dare you to do some shit like that again." Lucas said as he grabbed his bag got got a hoodie out of it. Max laughed and pulled Will and Jane up off the couch.

"C'mon! We're going to the park and having fun!" Max grinned and got them up onto their feet. (my shoulder hurts so bad like it's not even funny stfu.)

Will and Jane groaned at the same time and went to their rooms to change. Mike came downstairs and saw everyone in the living room in hoodies and jeans.

"Dude. No." Mike muttered and tried to go back upstairs before Max grabbed him and pulled him back down.

Max threw his bag at him and grinned. "Put on a hoodie, we're going to the park." Max spoke plainly and went back to the living room to put shoes on. Mike rolled his eyes and zipped open his backpack.

Will and Jane came came back downstairs and went to the living room, "We are twins and we have twin power so can we stay?" Jane asked as she fixed one of her french braids.

Max looked at them and rolled her eyes. "Absolutely not. So pip pip and tally your hoes and put those hoodies on!" The redhead put on her shoes and sat on the couch and started to play subway surfers as she waited for the slow pokes to put their stuff on.

Will and at his sister and furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't think that's the saying- is that the saying?" Will whispered to his sister and she shrugged as she put on her pastel pink hoodie.

Will put his on and went over to Mike who was currently struggling with his hoodie zipper. "C'mon, Wheeler. You got this, you can do it! You can do it! Wooo!" Will cheered as he flicked a strand of Mikes hair out of his face as he twirled around him playfully.

Mike chuckled and looked at him, "Don't make fun of me! It won't move." Mike looked back down at his zipper in attempt to zip it up.

Will laughed and moved Mikes hands and fixed the zipper and zipper it up for him, when he did he pat Mikes head. "There you go, love. If you ever need a zipper mechanic, you know who to call." Will chuckled and walked away.

The ravenette watched him walk to the living room and blush started to take over his face. "He's so damn pretty." He sighed and covered his face and rubbed his temples before going back to the living room.

Everyone was done changing, Jane got paper and a pen and wrote something on it and left it on the table. "Okay. We can go outside now I guess. Unlesss, you guys wanna watch another movie and stay inside where it's warm?"