The male nods before sighing.
"Okay."
"Is the lad aware that he can see me now or not?" Killian asks, his transparent eyes locked on Mingi.
The red haired male snaps his head up at the remark. His brown eyes take in the man like a scanner.
"Good day." the ghost greets him.
"Hey..." Mingi breathes out.
"I guess using tarot cards forms a connection to this side." Hongjoong says, turning his head to the man.
Killian looks like someone who would be popular in his time. His hair seems curly and almost reaches his shoulders while the man's face is pleasant to look at.

The only thing ruining his whole image are the ragged clothes he has on. Mingi can't help but stare at the hole in his pants under one of the knees.
"How are things on your side?" the man grins.
"Same as always." Hongjoong answers.
The spirit's gaze shifts to the red head.
"Mh, what he just said."
The ghost laughs, carefree as ever.
"One more talkative than the other, I see."

The black haired male pokes the younger's cheek, bringing him out of his thought process.
"Where's Ian?"
"Are you talking about the dog?" Mingi asks.
"You know about my dog?" the man smiles before pointing towards the forest. "Probably chasing after some squirrels."
"Can they see him?"
"Hard to say." the spirit shrugs his shoulders so the male turns to find an answer in the walking encyclopaedia.
"They can't yet they can feel something similar to his energy I suppose." is the explanation, which satisfies the red head.

"Can normal people see ghosts?"
"I would say yes but for most of them they only feel some kind of energy, they don't see our faces or physical bodies."
Mingi leans closer as the ghost speaks.
"What about the energy? What does that feel like?"
Killian tilts his head.
"I don't know, my body doesn't feel much but I believe you have something going on. An interesting energy on your own."
"Hongjoong?" the male almost whines, receiving a chuckle.

"You're good with feeling energies, their movement and what intents, good or bad, do they have."
"Am I?"
"Yes, you are." the raven head squints his eyes as if he knows better.
Mingi smiles bashfully.
"Alright." he answers, watching the homeless man before him.
The dead soul chuckles before focusing back on the forest.
"It's almost time for Ian's belly rubs, I will have to leave you, lads. Have a pleasant stay."
"Farewell, Killian." Hongjoong says as the man smiles.
"Is it now?" and with that there's no one standing by the gravestones.

"Almost makes you envious, doesn't it?"
"What do you mean?"
The black haired necromancer stares in front of him towards the gravestones and woods behind the enclosed space.
"Killian and Ian. He died yet his dog didn't leave his side and soon followed him due to lack of water and hunger. It was basically an animal commiting suicide to be with his owner and now they are together forever, even their remains are one by this point. To get such a loyal and life-long friend, not everyone gets so lucky."
"It's sad that they died though." Mingi answers, his fingers playing with the cards absentmindedly.

"They would have died either way due to old age or other natural causes. Ian first of course so they wouldn't get a chance to be buried together. In a way I believe it was better this way."
One word gets stuck in the red haired male's mind.
"So, we were buried? Is this his idea?"
"No, they all got buried after all." Hongjoong laughs. "It's more about what connects them. They all are from different times, backgrounds, share different opinions but one thing they found in common was their bodies being six feet underground."
"It's like us having found one thing in common, being humans."

"Are you sure I'm something as basic as a human?" Hongjoong scoots closer to the taller male.
"Awfully positive." Mingi nudges his shoulder with a grin.
Then his stomach growls loudly in the quiet graveyard. His expression turns sheepish and borders with the embarrassment he is feeling.
"I guess that's our sign to go eat." the older male says, lifting himself up from the bench.
"What time is dinner?"
"It already began but if we hurry, we can still squeeze in the line." the necromancer answers, opening the gates.