"Everything is okay, joonie. Isn't this music good? It is pleasing. Wanna listen more? Asked Jungkook softly like he is talking to a small child.

Namjoon nodded and scooted close towards Jungkook as he felt safe with him. He did not pay attention to the others, his whole attention was on Jungkook. But still, his breathing was uneven.

But after some time naturally, his breathing became normal and he was concentrating more on the music. Jungkook also moved closer towards him and patted his back to make him feel safe. Slowly all the other members came and sat beside Namjoon in a circle including Seokjin and Yoongi. Namjoon slowly leaned onto Jungkook's shoulder and fell into slumber.
Jungkook picked him up in his arms and placed him slowly on the bed and covered him with a duet.

All of them arranged themselves in the living room with Seokjin and Hoseok bringing coffee and giving each to one.

"See hyung I know keeping enemy in the house is risky and not healthy for any of us but someone who himself wanted to get out from there then why are you arguing? He is a good person who has a soft and big heart." Said Jungkook seriously with a stern expression meaning there is no room for further protest.

"Yes, Hyung I also believe Joonie. He even said that he would return to jail if you two did not agree. He did not want any dispute between us just because of him, I don't think he can cause harm when he is broken from the inside, Said Hobi while sipping coffee and he too was adamant.

"Hobi... Not you of all, you know anyone can do some sweet talks and sugarcoat you and plan and destroy all of us... For God's sake you are mafias not some college student who can be fooled by any passerby, " Retorted Yoongi grumpily.

"Yes we know that we are mafias and we also know that Namjoon is not a passerby, he is our brother and we are not letting you touch our brother at any cost, "Taehyung responded angrily while stomping his foot.

" What did that Namjoon do to you all that he became your brother in a month? What is so good about him? Asked Seokjin a little pissed out.

"He has a heart of a child and he is too innocent for this world. He had a horrible life up till now and I want to give him a normal, happy life. You know the thing we all had in common and the reason we helped each other and formed a team was that each one of us has an awful past and that is the main reason we want to help Namjoonie. WE SAW OURSELVES IN HIM HYUNG WHEN HE ALMOST HAD A PANIC ATTACK!! WHEN WE HELPED EACH OTHER WE PROMISED TO TAKE CARE OF OTHER PEOPLE WHEN WE SEE ANYONE IN SUCH A SITUATION. YOU MADE US DO SUCH A PROMISE THEN WHY ARE YOU BACKING OFF NOW, JIN HYUNG?? " infuriated Jimin while standing up and pointing at Jin.

"I....i am not backing off...i just don't want any of us to be hurt " Said Seokjin quietly while rethinking what he said long before.

"This is our final decision hung either you treat Joonie nicely and respect him or we won't talk to you two for a month" Said Hoseok all of a sudden.

HYUNG???/HOBI!!

"What? I said it and it is final said Hobi wondering he is helping the makanes and they are opposing him.

The makanes grabbed Hobi a little back and they whispered among themselves while Jin and Yoongi wondered on what to do next.

" Young you know we can't keep our mouth shut for a month. Then why you said that ,asked Jimin.

"Yeah we can find a way to make Namjoon stay but we can't live without food for a month. Only Jin and Yoongi make food and if we can't speak who will give us food" said Jungkook.

"And you Hobi hyung, you can't stop talking to Yoongi hyung even for an hour, why just what came to your mind to say it? Asked Taehyung.

They were thinking now how to solve this problem when Jin and Yoongi themselves said...

" Fine, we agree to keep because we are not the ones to not keep our promises. But some conditions will be applied, is that okay? Asked Jin.

All four of them beamed with happiness like a child when he is given chocolate. And nodded in agreement to the condition they will apply.

First - You all will meet him only when we are in the house otherwise we will lock the door of his room. And also no one is going at night in his room.

Second - He is not going to live here for free. If he wants to live, he is going to help the two of us with the household chores.

Third - If he is demanding and trouble us in any way we can send him right to jail. Are all the rules clear?

"Second and third are okay but first one. We are not kids and he is not a monster that you are restricting us to meet at any time we want. Asked Jungkook.

" Want to agree with rules or with him going again to jail? Both Jin and Yoongi asked in unison.

RULES! Of course we agree with rules!!

.....................................................................

Present time

"But it is good that he is here. He is helping you well in your work better than any of us, said Jimin pouting cutely.

" Don't try those trucks on me and stop talking while eating, "said Seokjin.

" When will you two accept him as your brother? Hasn't he proven to be worthy to be in our team? Asked Jungkook making his Bambi's eyes look bigger.

"Aish these eyes they are too much for me. You know it is illegal to show me your eyes. You can even make me murder somebody on your command by just showing your cute eyes, " Said Jin while softly pinching Kook's cheeks.

"What should he do to show that he is trustworthy and good from the heart asked Taehyung with curiosity

Both Jin and Yoongi smirked at that question and said nothing.

We have already planned on his to test Namjoon on his loyalty and that plan will take place tomorrow..

Preacap :
" Oh no you are bleeding too much. Why did you do this ".
"I am glad that I saved your life."