"Don't worry little one, everything is fine, now let's go and see your room and then bring things to decorate your room, okay?", said Jimin while ruffling Namjoon's hair.

Upon asking just once this three spilled the beans within seconds to this little guy. What kind of influence is that? Is it safe to take him to our house? Is he trustable? What will hyungs say about this? , Hoseok thoughts kept on going, and then they came to an abrupt end when Namjoon asked questions.

"Why do you want to help me, guys? And I don't think it is wise to do something without the permission of your other brothers. What if they don't agree with this and scold you? " Namjoon stated his worries.

" Calm down first, your breathing is fast, calm down. And yes we might have not taken permission but this house has some rules. You have the right to ask what you want and what you need when you are 18+ and also when you can self-defend yourself. And we, my little brother, have fulfilled these conditions. So, we have secured this right and this is the time we use it. And the good thing is that Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung have used this rule. So, just leave all to your intelligent hyungs ", said Jimin while walking out of the rusty, old walls into the fresh lawn hoping that Joonie won't ever go again in that place.

Namjoon had seen the sunshine after 2 months and breathed in the fresh air as much as he can and felt relieved for an unknown reason.

"Come on, quick we need to go shopping also," shouted Taehyung as he was running and looked excited like a little boy who was going to buy chocolate.

"Whoa! You seem to be more excited
than the one who is out of the cell, "Retorted Hoseok.
"Hyung! Please there is no need to be sarcastic, said back Jungkook with a stare that can pierce someone's soul.

Hoseok was taken aback a little but he was not bothered much.

" Listen, guys, I have been craving for love that a family provides, that brothers provide but not at any cost when you guys are fighting yourselves. Please I am glad if you just visit me in the cell for a month or a year for my whole remaining life. But you not on good terms with your brothers is not something I can accept," said Namjoon but did not dare to maintain eye-to-eye contact with them.
"Sorry, it's my fault for being a brat. I don't want you back in the cellar. I want to know more about you Joonie," said Hoseok finally showing his sunshine-like smile.
"Thank you, but don't fight for me to an extent that you lose your brothers, if the other two brothers don't like to accept me just listen to them and send me back, okay? Asked Namjoon while eyeing each of the four.
But...

"Please for me! , PLEASE.

" Okay, okay don't get hyper dear. And I give my word that there will be no disputes among us because of you, now let's go first you take a bath and then we head to the mall, "said Hoseok while thinking that it is good to add the fragile boy with a kind heart in the family. He might be able to teach him some martial arts and he can help them on missions, but of course with his consent.

After bathing and wearing Jungkook's clothes that only fitted his size in length were good because of his tall figure. But due to his extremely lean body, he had sweater paws and he looked like a cute teddy bear ready to cuddle. The members including Hoseok found it difficult to coo after seeing his appearance.

Let's go, mission shopping for Joonie, the three makanes said in unison, Hoseok just let a small laugh while Namjoon giggled and dimples appeared making all four members go into another dimension of cuteness.
After shopping at least 12 bags ...well that was what Hoseok counted within seconds and he was sure there were more ...and the makanes were not going to stop at this and Namjoon he was just following like a little puppy just shaking his head with yes or no upon asked the choices.
Upon reaching their house they shuffled the things to their respective places. Namjoon was trying to adjust the house and then after a few minutes, he also started to help them with things.
He separated the things that were his and helped to put the others and then headed to one room. No one had told him where to go. All of them were confused as to why he went in the direction of the last room in the corner.
"Joonie, why are you headed in that room, do you need something from there, asked Jimin curiously.

" I was going to my room. But if you want me to stay somewhere else then I will. Sorry if you feel offended in any way. I am sorry," saying this Namjoon bowed to express that he feel guilty.

" No, actually we were to provide you that room only. Just we were surprised that you know that is the room for you?" asked Taehyung.

"There were a total of four rooms in this house. Now judging by the looks of this house I think it is not your real house. As mafias, you need to move from here to there for work. So this is just a base to carry out your missions. So the cleaning of this house was also done accordingly. Only three rooms are looking good, but the fourth one...Ummm...sorry, but it looks old and dirty too. Like no one even uses that as a storage room. Its knob is dirty and there is no doormat in front while the other three rooms have, so it was clear the only spare room was that," said Namjoon looking down but now slowly met the eyes of the four to see any type of anger or discomfort in it. But there was something else. They had their jaws dropped eyes bulged and facial expressions like he has said that aliens are going to attack and this is the end of humanity.

"You.....you are a genius dude, a real genius, and everything you said was correct, "said Hoseok amused by the smartness of the boy.

"Wow Joonie we have always seen your cute side, first time saw that you have a sexy brain too. What more sides are left to show? Said Taehyung wriggling his eyebrows with a smile plastered on his face.
" A combination of smart and cute, Just amazing, said Jungkook while showing thumbs up.

"Well now our little genius, let's help you settle in that room .said Jimin while helping Namjoon.
He had a pink hue on his cheeks and he felt embarrassed after the praises. This emotion he felt for the first time. He felt positive for the first time in his life and happy too.
They were moving towards the room when someone else opened the door and entered.

SEOKJIN HYUNG!!
YOONGI HYUNG!!