Chapter 13 A New Challenger Appears and Dark Moon!

Start from the beginning

"Level up!"

"Level up!"

"Level up!"

"𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓!" Ophelia chants and transforms into Moon Knight as she begins to slash the Bugster. She raises her hand to summon one of the offensive moves.

𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

"Huh? Why am I the only one whose attacks aren't working?" Emu couldn't help but ask himself. No matter how much he attacked Revol, it always missed while the others could land a hit. He gasped to see a Bugster was planning to attack Ophelia behind. "Fee-chan look out!"

She heard Emu's voice and didn't bother to turn but summon another attack.

𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒆!

A sword appeared out of nowhere and defeated the Bugster. Emu admired Ophelia's fighting skills as it getting more improved over the last couple of months.

"Ex-Aid." Emu turned around to face Kuroto. "I will delete the unlicensed game you were using." He declared and vowed to destroy it without his consent.

"Dangerous Zombie!" Kuroto activated his Gashat.

"Henshin!"

"Gashatto! Buggle up! Danger, danger! Genocide, death the crisis! Dangerous Zombie!"

"Gashacon Sparrow!" Kuroto summoned his weapon.

"Since you're in the mood..." Emu upgraded himself.

"Gacchaan!"

"Dai! Henshin!"

"Gacchaan! Double up! I am you, you are me! We are Mighty, Mighty Brothers XX!"

"Gashacon Key Slasher!" The orange Emu holds their weapon.

"Let's clear it together with super co-op play!" Double Emu declared in sync then ran off to attack Kuroto.

"This is the end!" Ophelia declared and gripped her sword tight.

𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉!

Multiple purple slashes strike every single one of the Bugsters as she and the others destroy them. The three of them shared each other's look to help Double Emu defeat Kuroto and Revol.

Kuroto clicks his tongue in annoyance for failing to destroy Mighty Brothers XX Gashat. "Fine. I obtained combat data anyway." He grumbled and blasted them.

Ophelia immediately created a barrier to protect them from the attack as it bounced back to cause an explosion. She lowered the barrier after sensing they fled from the battle.

"Gacchaan!"

"Gacchaan!"

"Gacchaan!"

"Gashuun!"

"Gashuun!"

"Gashuun!"

The three doctors revert to normal while Ophelia copies their actions. Emu gripped his head and felt the sudden pain.

"Emu?" Ophelia called him worriedly and approached her childhood friend. "Would you like me to ease your pain?" She asked worriedly.