28: Making up pt 2

Zacznij od początku

"I heard a famous model attends the same school as you, right?" Monica asked as y/n nodded.

"That's right, but he wasn't really my type. But when it comes to my sister, she gets pretty delusional over him." Y/n chuckled.

"I see you are like me, someone with high standards for men." Monica says. "Think you and I were meant to be soul sisters, know what I mean?" She nudged y/n as she nodded.

"What about you, what was your love life like?" Y/n asked. Monica was silent for a while but eventually explained the first time she had a relationship. After hearing her story, y/n consoled, "I'm sure you'll find the one meant for you eventually."

"Actually, I am crushing on a particular blonde back in New York in the college I go to but I'm too shy to ask him out." Monica gushed.

"You should make the first move, or else he'll be oblivious about your feelings for him. Don't be afraid, even if he doesn't feel the same for you, you've tried and know he's not the one for you." Y/n encouraged. Monica smiled and gently patted y/n on her head, thanking her.

"Sorry to break up your soul sister moment but y/n's parents need her to go back now." Luka interrupted their conversation.

"What, but I never have curfews." Y/n protested.

"It's something really important." Luka says, winking at y/n. Y/n soon got the hint and said, "Oh well, I'll see you tomorrow Monica."

"See you guys." Monica smiled as Luka and y/n left the room. As they left the hotel, y/n couldn't stop gushing about her new friend who was 3 years older than her.

"Luka, she's so pretty in real life, and she's really pretty." Y/n gushed.

"Babe, that's the second time you said that but in a different way." Luka sighed.

"Why did you say that my parents want me to go home, it's still quite early." Y/n asked.

"To make up for the lost time that we missed the past few days." Luka replied as the two took a stroll near the Eiffel Tower and took a few pictures at the same time. After hanging out for a while, Luka sent y/n home.

"Thanks for today, Luka, but you really have to stop spoiling me with expensive things or else you'll be broke." Y/n insisted.

"It's alright, anything for my girl." Luka stroked a piece of hair behind y/n's ear before leaning in for a kiss on her lips. As y/n entered her house, she waved to Luka one last time before closing the door.

"So, how was your dinner date?" Marinette asked.

"Romantic. He took me to see his best friend and she's actually so pretty and nice. I completely got the wrong idea about her being someone to steal Luka away from me." Y/n replied.

"Told you, you shouldn't judge someone without meeting them first." Marinette smiled.

"I shall make my move first." Adrien stood up which scared y/n.

"Oh, Adrien, I didn't see you there." Y/n apologized.

"No worries, your parents asked me to come over for dinner and since my dad was not in town this week, my mom let me come over." Adrien explained.

"Wow, your mom is so nice, I wish I could meet her one day." Y/n dreamt of how Adrien's mother would look like.

"Consider Marinette lucky because she's going to meet my parents next week." Adrien announced.

"As friends of course." Marinette nudged Adrien as he nodded. Y/n knew something was up but quickly dismissed the matter.

"Well, I better make my move first, see you girls in school." Adrien bid goodbye to the twins as he left the house.

"Meeting his parents, what's going on between the two of you?" Y/n asked.

"Nothing I swear, we're just friends." Marinette replied before heading back to her room.

~

Luka and y/n were at the airport the next day to send off Luka's childhood best friend Monica. The three took a few pictures together and after checking her luggage in, it was time to say their goodbyes. Monica pulled y/n into a hug, encouraging, "Good luck lil sis, we'll meet again in the future, alright?"

"Good luck with that blonde in your college." Y/n whispered.

"I will, thank you." Monica smiled as she pulled y/n into another hug. She then shared a hug with Luka as the two had a little pep talk before Monica went through the departure. Turning around, she waved to the couple before officially checking in.

"I'm really going to miss having an unrelated big sister." Y/n sighed, watching Monica walk further into the departure hall.

"Hey, at least you have a twin 5 minutes older than you." Luka nudged.

"True, how bout some frozen yoghurt?" Y/n suggested.

"I'll pay for it." Luka immediately agreed.

"Nah, I got it." Y/n argued. The two argued for a while on who was going to pay but Luka soon gave in and let y/n pay for the yoghurt. 

Word count: 1447

Here's my inspiration of how Monica looks like: