𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟾

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝❞

_____

~Y/N~

As I heard the scream, I dashed into the cabin and he swiftly embraced me, asking, "What happened?"

"R-r-rat," he stammered, making me chuckle. "Oh, come on, don't be scared. I'm here with you," I assured him, and we let go of each other.

"You're right," he mumbled. "If you sing your melodious song, they'll suffer and perish," he teased.

I shot him a glare. "If you call me a terrible singer again, I'll lock you in this room," I warned.

"Why are you yelling at me? I was just joking. Please stay with me here," he pleaded.

We spotted two old, worn-out wooden chairs. They were covered in dust and in poor condition. We both settled on them, facing each other.

A cool breeze seeped through a broken window, causing me to shiver. Jin noticed and draped his jacket over my shoulders. "W-why did you put-" I began, but he interrupted me.

"You need it more than I do. I don't want you to get sick," he explained. I nodded gratefully and smiled.

"I didn't know you were such a sweetheart," I remarked, and he blushed. "I'm glad you noticed," he replied with a smile.

"Ohh! Flirting with the enemy's girlfriend," I teased him. "No! I'm flirting with my contract wife," he clarified.

His words left me momentarily speechless, and he smiled at my reaction. "I don't want to just sit here like this. Let's light a fire," I suggested.

I turned on my phone's flashlight and looked around for something. My eyes landed on a pile of woods, which brought a smile to my face.

I gathered them up and knelt down while Jin started the fire. We both settled down on the ground.

Jin stared at me for a moment, then said, "You always have something to say, but now that we're in this eerie place, why are you so quiet? Just say something," he urged, speaking quickly.

"But I thought you didn't fancy my melodious voice," I expressed, raising an eyebrow. "You were calling me a terrible singer back in the cafeteria."

"Can't you just let go of what I said? I was angry, and I lashed out at you. And you did the same, right?" he pleaded.

"We're stuck living together for six whole months, don't you think? It's only fair that we become friends," he suggested, extending his hands towards me.

I agreed wholeheartedly and shook his hands. "We can definitely be friends," I replied with a smile.

~JIN~