Welcome to the Codex

Hello Candidates!

Welcome to Conscription Day here at the Basgiath War College! On Conscription Day, you will cross the parapet for the chance to become a Cadet and ultimately, a Rider — if you survive, that is.

To complete Conscription Day, read this Codex and join the Empyrean here for all the shenanigans and adventures that we have prepared!

ϟ

The Codex is our community guidebook that we will be using to explain and share all the great things about our profile

The Codex is our community guidebook that we will be using to explain and share all the great things about our profile. If you are interested in taking part in our profile activities and understanding what we do here, this is the best place to start.

Everything you need to know about how we operate and the contests and activities that we host will be highlighted here for your convenience. You can even find some theories that our team are entertaining about the Empyrean series in general.

All updates about our community will also be placed here so please feel free to add this into your reading list to be the first updated when we release something new. In that way, you can be the first to take part in them!

ϟ

Aiyah (chai-ya), They/She

It's hard for me to choose one Quadrant to call home because there's a little bit of all within me that make up my core. But I will say that I was born and raised a Scribe, unashamedly a Healer to all, willing to protect my own like Infantry, and Rider strong. I have been a reader on Wattpad since 2011 and have loved every bit of it. Around the platform, you can find me soaring the skies with the Ambassadors and creating events for all to join! Outside of Wattpad, I am living the dream as a wedding planner and bookstore owner, a new title that I will forever cherish. On Basgiath, I can see myself bonding with a Blue Morningstar based on my constant need to control most of the situations that I find myself in. My favorite characters in the Empyrean series are Ridoc and Tairn! 

ϟ

Previous Chapter: Table of Contents

Next Chapter: Reading List Information