chapter 9

Two months leter.

Jimin entered Jungkook's bedroom but he couldn't seem to see the male anywhere. He had just made Jinseong sleep in his own room so he transferred to Jungkook's room to sleep with him but he couldn't find him anywhere. His attention went to the white curtains slowly moving with the wind.

That's when he knew Jungkook might have stood in the balcony and he was right. When he walked in the balcony, he saw Jungkook standing there, both hands on railing as he inhaled the fresh Breeze.

Jungkook was wearing a simple loose white shirt with black joggers, it were some simple clothes but it still managed to look hot on Jungkook's fine figure. Likewise, Jimin was wearing his pair of payjamas that he left at Jungkook's place in case if he stayed over.

A smile captured his lips as he slowly walked into the balcony and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist from behind, nuzzling his nose onto the taller male's shoulder. Jungkook chuckled knowing who it was so he took Jimin's one hand which was on his waist and interlocked his fingers with him.

"Did Jinseong fell asleep?" Jungkook asked as he pulled Jimin infront of him. Jimin stood before him and nodded his head with a smile.

"Yeah he did. He was so tired today." Jimin said with a sigh and faced the city, hands slowly capturing the railing as Jungkook back hugged him.

"Yeah he was. I'm tired too." The taller male said dropping his head in Jimin's crock of neck making the shorter male giggle at the feeling of tickling.

Jimin slowly elbowed Jungkook in the stomach and Jungkook seem to understand so he stopped and put his chin on the younger's shoulder, taking in the breeze.

Jungkook still haven't told Jimin that Jinseong was his big brother's son. He trusted jimin with his whole heart and jimin seem to trust him with himself too, he really wanted to tell jimin the truth but he was always interrupted by something whenever he tried to tell him.

"Jimin you know a relationship is build on trust, right?" Jungkook asked softly.

"Yeah it is." Jimin stated unsure of what the older meant. He was confused why Jungkook began to talk so serious all of a sudden.

"I want to tell you the truth Jimin." The older mumbled making Jimin turn around to face him.

"What it is?" Jimin asked, half in confusion and half in nervousment.

"I've always loved Jinseong with my whole heart, and had treated him like he was my own son.. but the truth is.." Jungkook trailed off biting on his lower lip. "The truth is.. he's my older brother's son."

"What?" Jimin was confused, he frowned his eyebrows at the information.

"Look.. I'm sorry, okay? I kept this from you because-"

"Hey Jungkook I'm not mad." Jimin cupped the older's face, interrupting him to say anything anymore. "And you kept this from me because you didn't trusted me back then but you do now. It's totally okay to keep some personal things to yourself and open up when you are ready. I'm not like those people Jungkook, you're so kind that you are raising your brother's son."

"Nowadays, who even have these types of guts to do that? Brother's are fighting over their dad's property and you're literally an god gifted angel to raise your brother's son. Though I don't know what happened but still, you're a god gifted person Jungkook, seriously." Tears started to fill up in Jimin's eyes, some of them trailed down his cheeks and Jungkook wiped them with his thumbs.

Jungkook even was biting his lower lips to prevent himself from sobbing. He pulled Jimin in a hug as they both sobbed quietly.

"My brother and my sister-in-law loved eachother to the core and as a result my noona was gifted with Jinseong. They were such a happy family until one day when they were going to pick Jinseong up from the daycare they both got into a horrible accident." Jungkook sobbed as Jimin stroked his hair to calm him down.

"Me, my brother, noona and Jinseong, we four lived in Seoul and mom-dad were living in Busan that time. It happened so suddenly and I was still in the last year of my university. After they both died, my mom and dad insisted me to admit Jinseong in orphanage and I hated that about them so much. I never wanted to face my own parents because they degraded Jinseong. How could they do that to their own grandson just because his parents were dead?"

"Then I told them that I'll take care of Jinseong.. I'll take care of my brother's company and I did! I proved them... I give Jinseong all the love he deserved and I hope I'm a ideal dad he's always wanted." Jungkook finished with a sniff and pulled away from the hug.

"I'm so proud of you. You both little angel's had to go through a crossfire. You're so so strong Jungkook." Jimin expressed placing a kiss on Jungkook's nose. "You're such a great dad, you're such a great son, a great brother and brother-in-law. I'm sure your noona and big brother is proud of you for taking such good care of Jinseong."

"I hope they are." Jungkook nodded, eyes still filled with tears.

" I'm sure they are!" Jimin smiled. "Don't you want to sleep now? Today was a rollercoaster of emotions."

"Yeah I do. I need cuddles." The older pouted making Jimin laugh.

"Sure sure."

They both walked inside the room as Jimin closed the balcony door. The both male plopped on the bed as Jungkook dug his face in Jimin's neck for comfort and the younger ran his finger through Jungkook's soft milky hair.

"I feel like I got something heavy off my chest." A relief sigh left Jungkook's lips as he looked into Jimin's eyes.

"Ofcourse you do. You have to promise me, that, you'll tell me anything that bothers you, okay?" The younger said while caressing the older's cheeks, bringing a content smile on his face.

"I promise." Jungkook proposed.

"Good." Jimin smiled and pecked on Jungkook's lips before they both snuggled up and eventually fell asleep in eachother's arms.

╔═══════ - ════════╗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
╚═══════ - ═════.✵.═╝

A/N

I know this fanfic is a little boring at the end and please forgive me for that but i didn't know how else to continue it. I might think of updating a epilogue so stay tuned.

I hope you liked this fanfic <3