Chapter 13 - Uncle Heli

Start from the beginning

I mind linked to leon

'Who is this new maid'
'Sophi has gone to take care of Killian so she is her replacement, anna'
'Isn't she the one who killed dekis and a spy sent by heli'
'Unfortunately she is. Actually glad you because I want you to find her parents who are being held hostage by uncle'

Leon gave me a small nod jumping out of the window.

I turned my head towards the gate. Behind it would be my dear uncle heli. He was always behind my parents title. But grandpa chose my father despite being the youngest in the house because of his capabilities.

And my uncle was very jeolous for that. Let's see what he is gonna do with me today.

The door got opened by Anna. I entered the room only me, Anna and heli was there.

Anna then went out of the room because uncle heli ordered her to.

I bowed as a sign of courtesy.

"Oh come on don't bow. It makes me feel old" He said in a cheerful tone.

Don't say shits like that I might puke.

"Hello uncle heli. How have you been?" I smiled at me and gestured me to sit. I sat on the sofa in front of his.

"I am all fine dear. Well I was wondering where your parents are and your brother"

"Oh they have gone out of capital and would return in a week"

"How is your father. It's been long since I met him"

"He is fine uncle. And do you want me to send him a letter that you are here"

"Oh no no I mean if you would tell him this right now than how would I give him the surprise"

"As you wish" I fake smiled at him. Bitch of course you came here to have him a surprise. I have to get rid of you before they come here. Who knows if this time you would poison there all food.

"Med" Fuck I tried to control myself from cursing him from the depth of my heart. This motherfucker dickhead bitch slut how dare he call me med.

I looked at him with my eyes burning from rage and small smile which I don't know how I pulled it.

"I know you are very tallented. A smart good looking angel. From what I know is that you are even more tallented than your brother. I can help you becoming the future duchess though." With each word his smile only got wider. Wow this never happened in the original story.

Guess what I changed the ending and I will make sure to give the same death which happened with Medea to Isabella.

He looked at me with anticipating eyes. Greed dripping from his words. Bitch if I ever want to claim the duchess title I can ask my parents and dek. They won't decline and would happily gave me the title. So who are you to butt in between.

He is just like he was explained in the game. I looked up at him. And smiled. He seemed taken a back. He might be thinking that I will agree to this fucking deal.

"I don't want to become duchess. Such bug title will come with many responsibilities and I am too lazy to handle them" I shrugged my shoulders cutely.

He looked surprised for a moment. But smirked while looking at me in the eye.

"You sure that you want to decline my offer"

I scoffed.

"Even if I want to become a duchess it's none of your concern Heli Solon. So don't meddle in my family business"

"And here I was thinking that the devil's daughter is a princess."

"If my father is a devil than you are just a small pawn"

The next moment he was glaring at me. Ooops i hit the nerve.

I smirked whole he looked as if his anger would burst any moment. But the next second he was awfully calm. Dead calm.

"Oh my did you thought that this would be enough to make me angry little kid"

"Well I don't know if I was mistaken or not but for a second you looked like you would burn me alive."

He laughed.

"Well med I wanted to ask you that how is Anna?"

I guess he wants to know that I suspect Anna for being a traitor or not then

"She is so awesome. She don't let me feel alone and I always watching over me even though I am not a kid anymore" I spoke with a cute smile on a face and eyes shining with happiness.

He smiled. This old hag would be fooled by me till now.

"I heard that you have a black cat"

What does this old geezer wants to know.

"Oh yes. His name is Leon."

He just hummed in response. After that I bowed to him and went out of the room. Goood thing that he didn't poison me.

Let's see how much time it will take for Leon to find Anna's parents.

~~1369 words~~