11.11.2023

happy wish day!!! 

okay, i didn't realize that it was already ten p.m. until my phone time limit went off. i legit almost cried because i was waiting for soy sauce because i "accidentally" facetimed him earlier and apologized all cutesy saying that he was on a call with friends while playing. so i was like "oops sorry". and he said that we would play together later because we were playing earlier today but we both had to leave because his mom called him and i was helping my mom. BUT LIKE COME ONNNNNNN. I COULD'VE PLAYED WITH HIM ALL NIGHT AGAIN. TT^TT. I'M SO SAD.

okay, anyway, i have to explain what else happened today. 

so my sister woke me up at nine a.m. so we could get ready to go to the craft fair at my school. i still can't believe i actually woke up. like, i didn't sleep until like two and then i woke up at nine? i go to sleep at like ten/eleven on school nights and can't even wake up at six-thirty. anyway, we just walked around the craft fair for a while, i just wanted to get out of the house and see my friends and my sister was looking for Christmas presents for her boyfriend's family. after that, my mom, my sister, and i picked up groceries and then went back home, did chores, and hung out for a while. my mom was cooking because my uncles were coming over to watch a game with my dad (( which they are doing right now )). and it was during that time that i was on a call with soy sauce while we played Roblox. ughhhhhh. his voice, i can't. his voice just sounds so different on the phone but it might just be because he talks pretty quietly in real life, like, half the time I'm just guessing what he's saying or laughing because i have no idea what he said and don't want to ask him to repeat himself. but when we were playing paintball, he killed me like twice in a row so i kept yelling at him and he just laughed and i found that so cute. then i kept killing him and i was laughing all evilly or whatever and he kept saying things like, "dang" or "bruhh" or "come on" or "what the heck". stuff like that and it was really funny but also lowkey kinda cute cuz i'm delusional. 

but, like, we were talking all day and then my time limit went off and i can't even check to see if he texted or not and i'm sad. sigh. but it's fineeeeee because i don't like him that much and nothing is ever going to happen. but he legit is the best guy best friend ever. i def talk to him the most out of all of my friends. he's just that swag. 

okay, i'm done ranting. y'all can now go about your day in peace. 

<<33