CHAPTER VI: A NEW BEGINNING (ENGLISH)

Determined to convey the vision he received under the light of universal consciousness, Alan set out to bring this profound knowledge from the cosmos to Earth. However, sharing this information carried not only the responsibility of a scientist but also that of a leader and visionary.

Upon their return to Earth, Alan and his team initiated various projects to convey universal consciousness to humanity and usher in a new era. As knowledge was shared among world leaders, scientists, artists, and ordinary people, an atmosphere of harmony and understanding began to emerge among humans.

However, with this change came increased challenges for humanity. Tensions arose between forces resisting change, those desiring the continuation of the old order, and those struggling to adapt to the changes brought by universal consciousness. Alan made a determined effort to overcome these challenges and integrate universal consciousness into the daily lives of people.

On the other hand, the revolutions in technology, culture, and economics that humanity experienced under the influence of universal consciousness heralded the beginning of a new era. Sustainability, solidarity, and a universal perspective started to become fundamental values for humanity.

In this chapter, we witnessed Alan's efforts to bring universal consciousness to the world, how people coped with this new knowledge, and how a future was built in universal harmony. Humanity's step into a new beginning allowed Alan to find the true meaning of his exploration journey into space and led to a deeper harmony between the universe and humanity.