Chapter 12

~Derek's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes just to close them from being blinded by the sun. "Welcome back to earth Hale. How was your 2 day trip," Crystal asks as I groan. I reopen my eyes and look over at her, her hair was in a ponytail and she looked tired and like she'd been crying alot. I reached up and ran my thumb across her cheek. "What's wrong?" "I just- I thought I lost you Derek," she says starting to tear up. "Hey, hey I'm fine." "No you not. You were bitten." "And I can handle what's going to happen." "You're gonna be like me," She says looking down at her hands. I sit up hissing at the pain in my side. "Don't you'll hurt yourself even more."

"I don't care," I say before pulling her into my arms. "I'm so sorry for leaving. I thought that maybe-." "It was my fault, I shouldn't have ever let you go out that door." I say cutting her off. She goes silent for a while. I bring her closer inhaling her scent and I being to feel better. "I would really love a third chance." "Do you think we'll do it." "I'd do anything for you Crystal. We'll make this work and we'll pick up every broken piece we made with each other. I promise." I said kissing her soft hair. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, "I love you Der." "I love u too Crys."

~No one's P.O.V~

All the kids sat bored and worn out. "I can't believe we played every game already," Dylan complained frowning at the sun that was shining. It was their fourth day of getting to know each other and they already played every single game that they knew. They even had a tea party for crying out loud. "What are we gonna do Dil." "We could play school," Cole suggested. "We already did that," Jake said looking at his twin brother who was holding his newly found mates hand. Dylan noticed what Jake was staring at and growled, "I would really like if you don't touch my little sister." "Well she is my mate." "You can't even spell mate of you tried." "So what Dylan leave him alone." Dakota argued glaring at her big brother. "I was talking to him not you D.k." "You talk to him you talk to me," she hissed. "So what about us, you know your family or is just mates now," he said angrily flashing his eyes, "he's gonna make you leave just like Derek did." "We came back and mommy and daddy are ok now." "He's gonna hurt you." "Dil it's ok D.k.'s just-." Cole started but he was cut off by his brother growl. "Mom said that family means everything and you're gonna leave us, your brothers for him?" "Shut up Dylan." "Dad's the reason why we're freaks. You know that right?" "Stop." "He turned us into this." "I said stop!" She yelled making every glass near her burst.

The siblings glared at each other eyes blood red. Dakota growled knowing that soon she wouldn't be able to control herself. Dylan on the other hand was already slowly shifting. And soon he took his form as a light brown wolf with a weird electric blue streak on his tail. He looked like a normal sized wolf but soon he would grow. He pounced on little Dakota causing her to shift into a pure white wolf with a golden puffy tail. She counted biting his neck and clawing at his face. Dylan effortlessly recovered and was back on her biting and clawing anywhere her could get. The rest of the kids watched in horror as he easily snapped one of her ankles with his sharp teeth. Dakota winced at the pain as she began to limp but that didn't matter. She shook off her pain as they began to circle each other.

Soon but rather later Crystal appeared blocking Dylan from doing anymore harm to her other child. She growled at him revealing her perfectly sharp teeth. She was huge compared to them, her fur was half black and half white with a golden streak in the middle dividing the two colors while her eyes glowed a bright silver different from her human form. She was simply majestic.

Dakota tried to get around her but Crystal growled and bared her teeth at the smaller wolf. Dylan simply sat on his rear of whined as his head and ears went down. Derek watched confused about what was going on. Cole grabbed onto his hand and started to lead him towards the 3 wolves. "They're ok now, they won't bite," the 6 year old said looking at his dad with a smile. Dakota noticed Austin looking over at her with a worried face and trotted over to him. "Kota are you ok?" He asked pulling her into a hug. Dakota was taken back by the sign of affection she was still in wolf from and hadn't made an effort to change. She purred into his warm arms.

Kol/Finnick walks up to Crystal making her growl. "Crystal I mean you no harm. I come with news."

~Autumn's P.O.V~

I walk into the woods hoping to run into the right person. "What do you want Autumn?" "Think of the devil he shall appear. But sadly I got the wrong one," I growl. "Oh Autumn your silly growls won't scare me. I could just simply kill you." "But you would because Dustin will kill you." "Oh he wouldn't choose you over his best friend." "That's my sister I think you're talking to Leo." Dustin says sitting on a tree branch. "There's the devil I've been waiting for." I say with a smirk. He jumps down from the tree and looks at me with his golden eyes. "If only Crystal could see you..." I say making him frown. "And yet you choose to let her not rule." "She's happy. With her true mate," I hiss. "Actually Autumn according to Finnick she does have two mates," Leo says glaring at me. "You know you almost killed him with that little stunt of yours you're lucky Dustin was able to fix him." "She's right we should be more careful. You should go before they start to miss you." Dustin says looking in the direction of the the house." "I miss you brother." "I'm always here don't worry about me." He said smiling and revealing his sharpened teeth. Dustin was the second born only a year after Kol. They gave him to Finnick because of his looks. Golden eyes with red seeping through the pupils, brown hair with an odd electric blue streak in it, and natural k-nines. He looked dangerous and he is dangerous especially when he turned 17 when he was crowned king of the Cursers.