Chapter 6

~Kol's P.O.V~

     "Get out of my head," I yell before hissing at him. "Kol. Nephew, I don't want to fight but I can't have you giving me away to the queen." "She's not a queen leave her alone!" "Listen I don't want to kill you but I don't mind getting my hands dirty-." "Then Crystal will never join you."...

~Derek's P.O.V~

    It's been 3 days since Kol died. And 3 days since I've seen Crystal. She just disappeared. No one's heard from her. And everyone was worried
And where were orientation stupid , especially me.

   "Dylan what are we doing up here." I heard Dakota ask outside of my room door. "Yeah we're gonna get in trouble Dil." Cole says with an attitude. "He might be the only one that will let us look for mom." "But I are going don't wanna talk to him he's mean." "No he isn't," Cole argues. "Yes he is," Dakota argues back. "No he's nice." "The only thing that comes out of his mouth are rules and orders." "So what D.k." "Stop arguing guys we have to do this. To find mom." Dylan says before someone knocked on my door.

    I roll my eyes and open the door. "Yes?" I ask looking down at them. The twins frown and look at each other while Dylan glares at me. "We need to find our mom." "She'll come back she's done this before." I snap at him. "Please, Mr. Mean alpha sir. We need to find her. She's never left us before." Dakota begs looking at me with my green eyes. "She's left Dylan before." "Yeah she left me with you," he growls. "I took care of you." "You acted like you hated me." Dakota and Cole exchange confused looks when they see Dylan's eyes flash silver. "Look you guys can go cry some other time. We have to find our mom." Cole say a impatiently. Dakota looks at me with a pleading look," please Derek?" "Dakota you don't need to beg we'll find her by ourselves. It's not like he's gonna be here for us now. He never was before." Dylan says before giving me a glare and walking away. "You said you were a good guy!" Cole yells before storming after his older brother.

  Leaving Dakota. She just looked at me before shaking her head and walking away. "Kota-," "It's Dakota." She says giving me a glare. "I know you wanted to talk to me," I say crossing my arms. "No I didn't," She lies looking away from me. "What did you want to talk about?" She rolls her eyes and her hair flames, "leave me alone." She tries to walk away again but I stop her. "You know I named you right?" "I don't care," she says frowning at me.

     "Kota, where did you go?" Ian calls out. Dakota's heart skips a beat. She must have a crush on him. "I'm over here Ian." She says as her flames turn to a bright pink. "I like your flames," I lied.  "You didn't like mom's." What? "How do you know that?" I ask as Ian walks up to us. "There you are, we're going to try to find your mom. Wanna come?" He asked sending a nod my way. "Actually Ian. Dakota and I were just about to go do that." "Really?!" She asks as the flames in her hair die down. "Yeah, come on." I say scooping her up and carrying her down stairs.

~Autumn's P.O.V~

    I frowned as I lifted my shirt up again. The bites still there and it hurts like a bitch. I pull my shirt down and turn around only to fall down. "Ouch," I say as the bite mark starts to bleed. "Damn it Autumn I'm sorry I didn't even see you," Troy says his grey eyes meeting my hazel ones. He smirks, "so that's your real eye color." I blush and try to look away from him. "They're nothing compared to Crystal's, her eyes are beautiful." "You look horrible," he says pulling me closer for a better look. I pull away from him immediately feeling cold. "Stop fight it." He hisses closing his eyes. "What are you talking about Troy?" I ask taking a step back. "You're my mate, Autumn, you mine." "No. I'm trying to do something right here Troy. You're with my sister, the only family member I have left. And I've ruined everything with her but now I'm trying to fix things." I say before running off.

5 minutes later

   After running in the woods and making sure I wasn't followed i was stopped by him. "Have you made your choice Autumn?" He asks hiding in the shadows away from my eyes. "I chose to fight with my sister she will not rule the supernatural world." "Of course she will and she'll have her king right by her side." "Derek Hale is her true mate." "Derek Hale will die then. Crystal will be mines sooner than you think." And then I feel his presence behind me. "I would clean that bite mark up if I was you." "What is it gonna do to me?" "You'll see princess..." And with that he's gone.

~ No one's P.O.V~

     "What exactly are we trying to look for?" Dakota asks walking next to Derek. "A scent, blood, clothes, anything that will lead us to Crystal." Derek says catching the feeling of eyes on them. Dakota looks around and gets closer to Derek. "Derek I wanna go home now," she say as she hears a branch snap. Then a flowers start to sprout out of the ground. Dakota knew it was her powers acting up but then she noticed Derek tense and begin to stare at something. Then she realized what was watching them. Cursers. And it completely shocked her to the core, she'd only heard stories about them but never knew how to kill the. All she knew was that werewolves didn't have a chance with them. She needed to get Derek out of there. She grabbed on to his arm and started to pull him. "What are you doing." Derek growled yanking his arm away from her. "We need to g-." Derek growled once more silencing Dakota. She gave up with him, she knew he would try to fight. Maybe he would survive. But he was more likely to die.