CH.12 Unwanted-Kid(s)?

(Help.I don't know😣)

Y/n was working on a document At the front desk. Sun was busy trying to learn how to use the Rope that moon uses to get up to their room, though every time he does he fails.
Y/n just watched with a smile.
..It has been quite a long amount of time, y/n had finished up the documents and was now cleaning up some tipped over buckets that sun had knocked over while attempting, to use the Cord.
"Jesus sun, you made a mess."
"SORRRRY! "
Sun would yell as he Dropped down from the Cord, AGAIN.
"sun, give it a break, you're gonna break the cord and moon won't be able to use it."
Suns rays would shrink as he walked over to y/n.
"I knowwww but i just want to learn how to use it already! "
" you can learn Later Whenever moon decides so.."
Y/n would put their hand on suns waist, As they scrubbed off some marks with the cloth that's in their hand.
" I fell into paint?! "
Sun panics.
" no sun, You just Fell into A trash bin.."
"TRASH BINS IN A DAYCARE?! UNSAFE! "
Sun points at Y/n as he Freaks out.
" Sun, The Trash collector just came in here to collect our trash bins..."
Y/n chuckles and Finishes wiping off the marks on Sun as they walk back over to their desk.
Suddenly, the huge doors Open widely and slam close, Silencing Sun and Y/n.
Both Sun and Y/n can hear panting And Laughter.
Y/n and Sun look at each other in annoyance.
" these kids..."
Both of them would say.

( SORRY THAT ITS SHORT! JUST WANTED TO GET YOU GUYS A NEW PART!)

My sunshine, my starlight..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें