Nia sent a picture to Caine in the mirror of their large closet. He immediately responded.

"Don't make me mess up the whole day and pull up on you."

Nia laughed as if he was saying it in her ear. Today she already felt like a princess, as she did everyday. She had a feeling that it would only get better from here as she heard a ring at the door bell.

Nia headed downstairs, her bag in hand and ready to go. She opened the door seeing what the person who rung her door bell had left.

"Awww!!!"

At the door, a light pink and dark pink bouquet was waiting for her already in vases

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

At the door, a light pink and dark pink bouquet was waiting for her already in vases.

Nia leaned down and picked them both up, carrying them both inside and kicking the door shut with her foot. She took a picture and sent them to Caine.

"You're always amazing." She sent with a smile on her face.

"Only for you." He responded.

Nia headed to the garage so she could get to brunch. Nia still did not have her own car, simply because she didn't want to buy one. Currently she was working in a preschool as a second while also finishing her degree.

She could afford to get her own nice car seeing as Caine never had her pay for anything but she just took his whenever he wasn't around to drive her around. Him not being around was honestly rare to. Caine always made sure he was there to take care of her.

Nia pressed the push to start, her phone connecting to the music and GO by moneybagg yo came on.

"Not you posed to be gangsta but salty bout the-"

Nia mumbled under her breath as she pulled out the garage. The music loud seeing as that's how Caine usually left it when he got out. She headed down their lot and turned out of the area. She rolled the overhead down, letting her music play as she speed gently down the strip of house.

The people around were honestly used to Caine's music and were kinda shocked seeing it was Nia and not Caine.

She waved at the little families she saw. Black and white families outside on this nice early morning.

The car came up on the gates and they opened letting Nia drive out the property.

Nia drove with a smile on her face the entire way. Once she pulled up at the brunch place, she backed into a space, closed the overhead roof and got out with her bag in hand. She headed inside, going to the receptionist who smiled at Nia.

"Nia!" She heard Maya off to the side.

"There's my party." Nia said to the receptionist and walked over to where Jay and Maya were and sat down.

"Somebody drippy as fuck." Maya started making Nia giggle.

"Mhmnn thought Caine was bringing you at the sound of that loud as music from a mile away."