𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

Start from the beginning

"Of course." I nodded, as she gracefully walked in, closing the door behind her.

"I was actually needing to talk to you about something." She hesitantly said.

"Oh sure," I said. "What do you need to talk about?"

She hesitated at first before speaking.

"Do you remember when you asked me yesterday about what Edward said to me before we left Forks?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, now remembering I even asked that.

"Well, I wanted to tell you what he meant by that, as I realized I never did after receiving that vision yesterday, and I never want to keep any secrets from you." She said.

I kept silent and nodded my head, encouraging her to go on and explain.

"When Edward asked if I could keep my thoughts to myself.," she began explaining. "He meant for me not to mention the idea I had in my mind that would be a solution to the current situation we're in regarding the tracker."

"A solution?" I asked, raising one brow. "What idea did you have that he didn't want you speaking of?"

"Well, he specifically does not want me mentioning it to Bella," she continued warily. "Though I know he doesn't care if I tell you, and I don't want to hide that from you."

"Tell me then, what idea did you have?" I probed.

She paused, keeping quiet for a moment before sighing with reluctance.

"The only way for us to keep the tracker from continuing to track you and Bella down... would be for you both to no longer be human."

I held my breath, pausing as I tried to interpret what she meant, though I had a slight feeling I knew exactly what she meant.

"What are you trying to say?" I slowly asked anyway.

"I'm trying to say that," she paused, gulping. "If you and Bella were turned into vampires, he would stop tracking you, and you'd be safe from him, and any other vampire like him."

"Become... a vampire?" I stuttered.

"Yes," she answered. "That would be the only solution if my family is unable to locate him in time."

I was speechless, unable to speak for a moment.

"Edward didn't want me telling Bella of this because he doesn't want that for her... but I've already seen it in a vision — her becoming like us." She then disclosed.

"You saw her as a vampire?" I asked, making sure to whisper in case Bella could possibly hear.

"Yes, right after that incident happened with the van almost crashing into her," she replied. "She wants to become immortal so that she can be with Edward forever."

"She does?" My eyes widened.

"That's why I saw her like one of us because she's decided that's what she wants, despite what Edward wants instead — for her to stay human."

"And you think we should be turned in order to avoid this tracker?" I asked.

"I would never pressure you to make a choice like that Raven," she hastily said. "Though, I do know that he would stop trying to locate you and her if you both were vampires."

"I... I'm not sure what to think of that idea." I admitted reluctantly.

"I understand Raven," she said. "That's quite a lot to think about, and it's not an easy choice to make. I just didn't want to keep that hidden from you, in case that was something you... possibly wanted."