chapter three, a mother and a savior?

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒
- A MOTHER AND A SAVIOR? -

"If you need me, then call for me." Edmyn watched his princess with a pointed and firm stare. The weary and small emotions hidden beneath his frail flesh and skin could easily be sensed and felt. "You can even knock on the wall twice."

Turning her attention back towards her friend and knight, Visenya quietly hummed with a small smile of amusement. "I should be fine in the safe comforts of my chambers, Edmyn. Worry not."

"How am i not suppose to worry?" The man mumbled - his eyes watched as the girl entered her rooms. The door closed behind her with a quiet click. "You are carrying a baby. I dare say dragon." He huffed to himself in what could only be mistaken as defeat.

Quick enough he would walk to his post outside of her chamber door.

He knew that he was over exaggerating, but he couldn't help it.

His words did hold some truth, after all.

"Princess." The many servants and maids immediately paused upon her arrival and respectfully bowed in silent greeting. Some couldn't even contain their glee when seeing her again, as it was quite the "honor" to serve and aid her while being in her mere presence. No one could really blame them.

They were serving a Targaryen Princess.

"Hello." Visenya quietly greeted while both her thumbs continued to caress her hard belly. "Could yous be kind enough to run me a bath?" She then asked. Her expression was so very soft and almost innocent.

That was simply how everyone saw her.

She could be very kind and everyone would view and see her in a different light in comparison to the other Targaryen's who were cautiously watched by curious and weary eyes. All Targaryen's were known to be famously mad. All of them.

"Of course, Princess." Three of her chamber maids quickly and effortlessly curstied to her before leaving to boil her bath and prepare everything with such haste yet carefulness.

They were all so eager to please their Princess Visenya.

And rightfully so, for she had always treated them with a great amount of respect and kindness - even as a young girl. Visenya rarely ever showed them the true depths of her temper. And even when she did, it wouldn't be towards them - for they were all in the same class as her, if not lower. Though she would never lower them in status and rank.

Visenya watched after them all with a soft smile. She slowly turned her body to face Alyssa, her maid who was professionally molded into a great servant for her from Oldtown. Those were her husband's words, and not her's. "Could you please fetch me the Princess Nymeria, and also the young boy Tylin Lannister."

Alyssa immediately curtsied and held her place for a short moment. "Yes, your grace." With her head lowered towards the ground, she nodded before walking away and leaving the room. Painfully oblivious to how Visenya continued to watch her, in a rather suspicious and slightly nerved manner.

"This came for you while you were off visiting the Queen."

A servant suddenly interrupted by carefully placing a large sized box onto the flat surface of a dark-grey, marble table which sat beside the heavily pregnant Princess. The servant's small teeth nervously dug into the wet and fragile flesh of his top lip as he stepped away and stood in anticipation.