"sorry." he apologies. "no no it's okay."

he then opens the ointment next to me and gently dabs some on a cotton pad. "this might hurt." i just nod, squeezing my eyes shut bracing for the contact.

i then wince once i feel it. the ointment was soft but slightly burned.

to ignore the pain going up my left side, i remember the events that occurred a few hours ago. had tobi meant what he said?

not to forget that tobi called me baby. when he called me that i couldn't ignore the butterflies flying freely in my chest.

"did you mean it?" i randomly blurt out. shit why did i say that.

my question causes tobi to stop applying the bandage and look up at me. i didn't even notice that he had finished applying the ointment.

"mean what?" he asks confused. "what you said earlier to my dad."

there was a moment of silence, which made me feel uneasy. maybe he just said that.

"ofcourse i had meant it, i meant every single word." he says, getting rid of my negative thoughts.

"so you aren't gonna leave me?" i said my voice strained, not knowing if i wanted to know the answer.

tobi throws the cotton pad in the bin and grabs my face in his hands. "i never want to leave you taytum, the only way i'll leave is if you want me too."

"why?" i ask. "why do you want to stay with someone as messed up as me?"

he's silent again, until he softly kisses me on the lips.

"because i love you." he whispers once he pulls away.

my eyes start to water in happiness, a big smile forming on my face.

"you don't have to say it bac-"

i cut him off, smashing my lips against his. "i love you too tobi."

he smiles and kisses me once again. "you do?" he says once i pulled away.

i nod happily.

"come on, let me finish bandaging you up, i have something to show you"

"okay?" i say quizzically.

once tobi bandaged me up he dragged me into the living room, telling me to sit in the sofa and wait for him to come back.

i give him a confused look once he enters the room with a tiny black box.

"what's that?" i ask, once he sits down next to me.

"this was your birthday present, but i wanted to wait until you were feeling better until i gave it to you." he said handing the box to me.

i take the box, untying the ribbon to reveal a beautiful silver necklace with a T engraved in it. "it's beautiful." i mutter under my breath. he then places his hand underneath my chin causing me to look up at him.

"taytum when i first saw you when harry stupidly kicked that ball at you, i knew you were special." he states making me giggle. "and i would love if you would be my girlfriend."

i squeal excitedly wrapping my arms around his neck, embracing him. "yes! yes i'll be your girlfriend!"

he chuckled at my reaction and pulls me in for a lovingly kiss.

once i settles he lifts the necklace out of the box. "may i?"

i nod, turning around. tobi moves my hair to one side, his fingers grazing the back of my neck causing shivers to run down my spine.

once he clasped the necklace around my neck he kissed me softly in the crook of my neck.

"i love you taytum williams." he whispers in my ear.

"i love you too tobi brown."

they are finally together🙄