“It kind of is,” Louis argues. “I had a very lengthy conversation with the shop owner.”

Harry doesn’t doubt it.

Grasping Louis’ hand in his, he steps closer to the telescope, using his free hand to readjust it so it’s perfect for his height.

“If you wanna go to the Moon, I’ll take you to the Moon,” Louis whispers from beside him. “I’m serious, Harry.”

“I know, baby,” Harry says to him. “I love you so much.”

When he first glances through the telescope, he almost weeps at the sight. He remembers the field trip they’d taken in elementary school and the mock telescope that he’d spent far too many hours at, refusing to give any of the other kids a turn.

Now, he stands out in the forest, with the love of his life, and his very own telescope, staring up at the white-gold stars and planets that stare right back. He’s never felt more insignificant and special before.

They stay out there until their fingers grow cold from the night air and their presence at their own ceremony can no longer go unnoticed.

Shroud in official cloaks, they’re given their blessing from the Council members, and just like that, Harry is officially the new Alpha Supreme and Louis, the Omega Supreme.

The rush of power that he had dreamed about as a child doesn’t come. How could it be when Louis Tomlinson stands next to him, hand in hand, an infinite light source that no one has a chance of overshadowing?

He doesn’t have that feeling of superiority and control that his father had promised, instead, he only looks at the stars twinkling benevolently down at him, a stoic vow that that for as long as he rules the Council, he has the utmost duty of improving everyone’s quality of life.

Finally, they’re ushered into a special honeymoon suite tucked on the top floor of the Manor.

Louis immediately runs towards the bed, bouncing on it like a child, before he’s on his knees, impatiently gesturing Harry over.

Harry takes a minute to admire his mate. The one who had stolen Wednesdays so ruthlessly from beneath him and then gifted them back like it was nothing other than an old pair of socks. The only one who had the power to bring him to his knees and yet simultaneously pull him up.

He can’t help but smirk at the impatient look on his bratty mate’s face. “You wanna kiss me so bad, huh?”

If most people wore their hearts on their sleeves, Louis wore his in his eyes. Harry has seen it time and time again. A flicker of defiance when he’s screaming at him, a flash of mirth when Harry makes him laugh. Harry has always been able to read the omega like a book from his brilliant blue eyes.

The omega makes a grumbled noise of displeasure at the teasing but Harry can see the adoration and devotion in his eyes, even as he puts on a pouty show.

Deciding not to irritate the omega further, Harry strips out of his wedding suit, watching as Louis does the same before he makes his way over to the California King-size bed.

He immediately ducks down to kiss his mate, rolling him under him so that he’s pinned to the mattress by Harry.

The messy little omega looks positively untamed, his little chest heaving up and down saddled with ragged breaths as he strokes his hands possessively down Harry’s chest.

He had been a little menace all day, screaming at the Manor staff and yelling at Zayn until everything was to his liking. And now Harry has him all to himself.

“Do you want my knot, baby?” He asks.

“Yes, alpha,” Louis whines needily. “Want it now.”

“Then behave,” Harry admonishes him as he bites at his jaw punishingly.

“I always behave for you,” Louis protests, and it’s not true at all, but Harry has to kiss him for his cheekiness.

He kisses him until they both melt like honey, two beings gelled together for eternity, tangled up under the sheets, just like how Harry knows Louis adores.

“Will you be mine forever?” He whispers against Louis’ lips in nothing but the darkness of their room, and it feels a million times more serious than when Louis had promised himself at the altar.

The omega clasps Harry’s face in his hands, bringing him down for just one more kiss. “Always,” he promises, smiling against Harry’s dimple while he caresses the other side of his face with his thumb.

Harry has to bite back a victorious cry of relief, feeling so taken care of and loved by this little omega that cups his face. He kisses Louis insistently, before taking his time running his hands all over the omega’s smooth skin.

There’s not a single imperfection on the omega’s body, and Harry savors the smooth expanse of his chest, to the dip in his belly button, the curve of his hips, and the width of his thighs.

“Most perfect omega,” he groans, sucking more bites and nips anywhere he can reach. “I will worship you forever. Because you are mine. ”

“Yours,” Louis breathes out.

He can’t resist thumbing and tweaking Louis’ nipples, alternating between biting them and fondling them until the omega thrashes beneath him, desperate for more. The pale, peachy skin turns to a flushed pink and he groans as Louis bucks up underneath him, searching for friction.

He can smell the omega’s scent so vividly tonight, the maple sugar cinnamon swirling throughout the room and mingling with his own. The pleasure he receives from just the scent is enough to have him shifting his hips down to meet Louis’, rutting hopelessly against his mate.

“Tastiest thing,” he worships at Louis’ skin. He’s always had an obsession with the omega’s tummy but tonight he takes extra care to stroke, bite, and lick at the soft skin.

“Touch me,” Louis whines. “Please.”

Harry tweaks his nipple again, squeezing and pulling the little nub until it turns puffy and swollen, matching Louis’ already raw-bitten lips. Then he’s surging over the omega, covering his entire body with his own.

“Enough,” he says. “Your pleasure is all mine tonight, little one. I make the decisions.”

“Yes, alpha,” Louis gazes up at him through his eyelashes.

Harry reattaches their mouths in a searing kiss for his show of obedience, pulling moan after moan from the omega. Louis has gone completely pliant, letting Harry take and take as he gives unconditionally.

He can feel the slick leaking down Louis’ legs and trickling onto his own thighs and he knows it’s time. As he positions himself, Louis starts to squirm, thrashing around as he demands attention.

Harry slaps at his thigh gently. “I said behave,” he warns, watching as Louis immediately stills.

He enters Louis in one fluid thrust, moaning as the omega drops his head back against the headboard and wails in pleasure. Harry lifts up his leg, draping over his shoulder so he can begin to drive deep into Louis, eliciting each wisp of ecstasy from his mate.

“Feel so good,” Louis manages to gasp out as he circles his hips and grinds down on Harry’s cock.

“Thank you, baby,” Harry leans forward to kiss the omega, making a mess of both of them.

It feels like time transcends them as he fucks Louis, laying all his love and adoration on the other boy.

That night, when he presses a forever bite onto the column of Louis’ throat, all he feels is a sense of privilege that the spectacular omega beneath him has chosen him too, even if it took them a little longer to get there.

He can’t wait for a lifetime of them.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆☂˚

FIN.