𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

(Bella's outfit without the shirt)

"You look gorgeous babe... now stop staring at yourself and go, you're getting late" Kate says.

"Yeah, thank you bye" Bella kissed Kate goodbye and went to the garage.

Bella pick her black Jeep, putting the location of the mansion she started driving towards it.

Bella was driving when a big black gate came to her sight indicating that she had arrived, she stood there and she took a deep breath when it started opening.

When she was entering the inner gates she saw a beautiful, huge mansion all decorated with Christmas items, it was November that's why.

"These people are rich as fuck" she mumble to herself.

She parked her car in front and got out.

"Relax Arabella it's everything going to be okay" She tried to calm herself down.

She was so nervous.

She look at the big door of the mansion opens and then is when she saw Vincent with a beautiful women beside him, she saw her eyes turning glossy when her eyes landed on her.

"Vince, is t_that her?" The women asks in disbelief like she can't believe her eyes.

"Yes baby, she is" Vincent gives a smile to Bella.

The women looks at Bella and step closer to her with tears in her eyes.

"Can I hug you?" Her voice came out as a whisper.

Bella look at her eyes and they were the same as hers, she thought she had Vincent's eyes but no! Vincent's are darker and hers are light just like Bella's.

She has her mothers eyes... she is her mother.

Bella simply nodded she couldn't form words, she has a mother! She is so pretty just as her.

The women hurriedly hugs her and Bella hugs her back, she sobs in her neck and hugs Bella tightly.

"My baby is alive" She says as she hugs Bella like she is going to disappear.

Bella couldn't help but felt at peace when her mother took her in her arms, she never wish anything in her life but have a family.

She was a lot of years trying to hate them, to blame them for abounded her but now that she knows the truth, she can't help but help feel complete like she has encountered everything.

"Are you my mom?" Bella ask biting her lip to stop the sobs from coming out of her mouth.

The women breaks the hug and looks at Bella.

"Yes baby, I am... I'm your mother I'm sorry for not being for you when you need me the most I'm so sorry baby... I'm sorry for not protecting you" She cupped Bella's face while tears roll down her cheeks.

"It's okay" Bella's voice came out as a whisper, she had a huge lump in her throat, she wanted to throw at her mothers arms cry her heart out.

"No it's not, I should've protected you better but I trust people that I shouldn't have, and look what happened" Her mother says while wiping her tears.