Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "

Start from the beginning

" I'm not. They almost took kurogiri too, but I held out. Anyway, That guy's got his own important job to do right now." shigaraki said and he walked forward and stopped just beside twice.

You knew you shouldn't really be agaisnt with shigaraki's wishes ... But you aren't really in favor with his decision to just give you, toga and twice away... Especially after what the yakuza did.

You wanted to protest... But you remembered that shigaraki specifically ordered you to never step out of line... So you remained quiet and just stared down at your furry friend in dissatisfaction.

"you'll be moving through an underground route-"
"What do you mean by 'potential'?! Can you be the leader if you just pretend to keep cool? Are you being influenced by that Bird masked bastard?" Twice yelled and turned to shigaraki and firmly placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Twice. Calm down." you said, coldly staring at him, you had your guard up incase he accidentally hurts shigaraki because of rage.

"Calm down...? That guy killed magne! He blew away Mr. Compress's arm! Don't tell me you're in favor of this, Y/n!" Twice yelled while his grip and gaze didn't leave shigaraki.

"Of course I'm not. But this is shigaraki's decision so the least we could do as his pawns is to oblige." you sternly said and glared at twice while your hand stopped caressing your bunny.

"Oblige my ass!... I'm human, too, you know, y/n!" twice exclaimed and he removed his masked showing you and shigaraki his dissatisfaction about this...

He would then turn to toga who was remaining quiet.

"Toga, you too! Say something!" twice Shouted.

Toga responded by letting her feet dangle from the table she was sitting at, and her legs began to swing back and fourth as she tilted her head and gave one of her most 'normal' smiles to shigaraki.

"What are we to you, Tomura?" she asked and she jumped down the table.
Shigaraki turned to her once she spoke, and he intently listened while she continued.

"To me, the league is a place that's comfortable. Mr. Stain is what brought me to you. I want to make the world a place where I can do want I want and live easily." Toga stated, while she was holding her knife, slowly approaching shigaraki while doing twirls at the same time.

" I'd like to do that if I can. " As she got close to shigaraki, she then placed her knife at the corner of his neck, the blade of the knife was already touching shigaraki's neck, one wrong move and that knife would leave a scar.

Despite all this, you remained seated, trying to see how this would playout while your hand returned back to caressing your bunny. But of course you'll be a bad brother if you don't speak up a little.

"Draw blood on him and I'll make sure you'll regret Being born." you calmly said, not looking up at them as your attention remained on your bunny.

Toga just giggled at your statement and smiled at shigaraki.

"Hey, Tomura, why do I have to do something that's hard and I don't want to do?" Toga asked, while twice also glared at him, awaiting his response.

Even though this situation was dire.. Shigaraki remained quiet, and he slowly reached for the hand on his face and removed it, revealing his lips that had a faint grateful smile on it.

" Well..." he looked up at Toga and twice, and a weird feeling rushed through their body while they stared at shigaraki's crusty and wrinkled face..