Advik:- "They already take a right turn when you are busy in our kissing imagination."

He said and start walking while holding her hand. He doesn't need to look back at her because he knows till now her cheeks, nose, neck all must be turned red.

AFTER 3 HOURS

All of them are helping Divya and Varun to choose their outfits for every function. Now just wedding outfits is remaining. Suddenly Varun said dramatically.

Varun:- "Guys, I love you all of you but please just give us some privacy. Now only our wedding outfit is remaining so please give us some our personal time, Me and my Divu will handle ok. You all go and choose your outfit."

After hearing all of them laugh at him.

Suresh:- "Besharam."

He said and start walking before slap his elder son's cheek and Patted Divya's head.

Neelam:- "My whipped Son. Call me if you want help ok? And you can wear any colour of lengha it's yours choice ok beta."

She said and twist Varun's ear and kissed on Divya's forehead before walking behind her husband.

Niyati and Advik laughed after looking at Varun's face. He was looking at his parents' like they just betrayed him.

Varun:- "They are my parents right?"

Advik laughed loudly and said.

Advik:- "Yes BB, they are our parents but now their first child is My Bhabhi."

Niyati:- "Don't worry Jijs. I'm here for you ok?"

She said and start whipping her fake tears dramatically. Divya was just smiling while looking at them she was feeling special and wanted. She was feeling now she has everything.

Varun's parents are in other shop for their shopping. And Niyati and Advik are also in different shop for their shopping.

Niyati:- "Advik, how's this for Haldi?"

She said while sawing him outfit.

Advik:- "How can I say without looking how they will look on you. First go and change."

He said and Niyati go to changing room for change. Advik can say how that will look on her but he wants to see her in Traditional dresses so he tells her to change.

Niyati come out from changing room while fixing her Outfit. She was looking mess in unfitted outfit and messy hair. But She is unaware that her that messy state can also make someone's heart beat fast.

Advik come out from his dream land and Mumbled.

"Beautiful"

Niyati asked.

Niyati:- "Beautiful right?"

He thinks some seconds then shook his head.

Advik:- "No, Next."

He said and make her change into something else. Like this he made her change more than 8-9 time.

Now it's her 9th time to change outfit. Now her mood is very pissed off because of him.

Niyati:- "This?"

She asked with her anger voice. Before Advik Said anything Niyati cut him off.

Niyati:- "Not so good right?"

Advik nodded and Niyati come closer to him and said in very pissed off voice.

Niyati:- "You know it's my 9th time to change."