Xie Heng pursed his lips and said nothing. He should have guessed that his Zhouzhou's brain circuit was different from others. Not to mention the lovely kisses and hugs, she didn't even explain the reasons to appease the jealous man, she only cared about being happy for herself.

 Jiang Bozhou seemed to have guessed what he was thinking, and kissed Xie Heng on the lips with a "pop", and took a small taste of it with evil intentions. Before Xie Heng could react, he quickly shrank into Xie Heng's arms.

  Xie Heng was very satisfied with the cute kisses and hugs.

  "I really like you, Zhouzhou." Xie Heng confessed softly to Jiang Bozhou's ear.

  No matter how many times he heard this, Jiang Bozhou still felt shy, and soon his whole ears turned red.

  Jiang Bozhou suddenly remembered something, "Since you are not the original God of Light, why did you use the matter of the original God of Light to fool me." It also made him jealous of himself for a while, but now it seems that there is nothing to be jealous of. A nuisance or a nuisance, nothing compares to the god he loves.

  "This is because Zhouzhou came to see me not long after I arrived in this world." Xie Heng lied and didn't make a draft - that's not right either, he just didn't tell all the facts.

  "Oh, that's it." Jiang Bozhou suddenly felt guilty, as if he had provoked the new god. But the moonlight was bright and clear, and the newborn god was more dazzling than the moonlight. It easily touched his heartstrings. How could he not be yearning for it? But what happened next was a bit unexpected. He fled, and his god stepped out of the temple to find him in person.

  Xie Heng straightened Jiang Bozhou and brought up the original topic, "What impact will the sudden awakening of the original God of Light have on us?"

  Jiang Bozhou savored the word "we" carefully before saying, "It has no impact. It's just an extra flea jumping up and down."

  Xie Heng rubbed Jiang Bozhou's hair helplessly and said with a smile, "Did Zhouzhou involve the two of us together?"

  "How does he deserve to be compared with you?" Jiang Bozhou curled his lips and didn't care.

  Xie Heng didn't quite agree with this, but he didn't refute it. His Zhouzhou was a god of darkness, and it was known to the entire Sluriga continent that he couldn't deal with the original god of light. He didn't need to provoke Jiang Bo because of this highly subjective issue. The boat is not fast.

  "In that case, let's skip this problem." Xie Heng looked around and felt that the palace was too empty, so he started to build some other furniture and decorations to give the house a completely new look.

  Jiang Bozhou sat on the edge of the bed and swung his calves, his eyes never leaving Xie Heng.

  "Are you planning to live here permanently?" Jiang Bozhou asked.

  "What did Zhouzhou say?" Xie Heng used his divine power to conjure up several bouquets of flowers and threw the question back to Jiang Bozhou.

  "I want you to say it." Jiang Bozhou stopped moving after making the request, quietly waiting for Xie Heng's answer.

  Xie Heng came closer, took out a small rose from the bouquet in his hand and hung it on Jiang Bozhou's ear, "Zhou Zhou is really more beautiful than flowers."

  Upon hearing this, Jiang Bozhou's face quietly turned red again. He took the rose off and held it in his hand, looking at Xie Heng accusingly, "You're always like this." He didn't look like a newborn god at all, but more like a swinger playing in the human world, who was used to those tricks of coaxing people.