Chapter 13 (Betrayal and Bonds)

Start from the beginning

Inside the castle were seats and even herbs.

But they looked like they were covered in dust and have not been used in ages.

The outside of the tall castle would have fooled anyone who has not entered into the castle before.

It looked old from the outside, but everything was new -Except the herbs- and it overlooked the edge of the hill.

They went up the creaky stairs into another level of the castle.

They kept climbing until they reached the top and were outside.

Even though the water made Pin uneasy they thought the sight was amazing.

Pin closed their eyes and started to focus.

When they opened their eyes, they were in Snow Kingdom!

They knew that when talking to the ancestors that in would happen in one of the kingdoms.

But Pin did not have any connection to Snow Kingdom.

So why were they always put here?

Like the times they had to go into Snow Kingdom this water did not freak them out.

Which has always been questioned by others in the kingdom.

A figure appeared in front of Pin.

Her hair was blue, and she reminded Pin of Gwen.

??????: Hello Pin

She said softy like she was scared any word above a whisper would harm the Healer.

Pin: Stella

The Healer said without looking up. Stella seemed upset.

Stella: I wish things were different. I want to thank you for telling your sisters the truth.

Pin finally had the courage to look up at the past warrior.

Pin: No problem. And you died everyone dies it is not something to be controlled or changed.

Stella: That isn't that I meant!

The blue haired warrior panicked.

She looked like she wanted to tell Pin what she meant, but she stopped herself before she could.

Stella: I am here to help you! There is another!

A cat girl with brown hair with White accents to it came towards the pair.

She looked like a Healer and that she was from Snow Kingdom.

The cat girl analysed Pin and seemed surprised.

She grabbed something from an herb bag she was holding and gave it to Pin.

??????: What is this?

She asked and Pin felt annoyed.

They were handed the Green, wet, spongy herb and they played around with it.

Pin could not believe that they were given the easiest herb to identify.

Pin: This is moss!

They answered and was about to give it back to the past Snow Kingdom Healer.

But she rejected it and gave it back to Pin.

??????: Tell me more! Where is it found and what does it do?

Pin was annoyed they had to play this game, but they knew that the Healer had her reasons.

Pin: Moss can be found in moist shady areas! But primarily found in Snow Kingdom! They can be used to dress wounds while help is on the way! It can also be used in planting when dried up!