𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 [4] ⚠️

A/N: I am so sorry for not posting much, I just finished my examinations and I think I failed History Class. Anyways, yes this is smut. I tried to right smut in the Notes app and it kinda helped, plus the amount of stories I had to read that contained smut in them also helped. I hope this isn't too cringe though. I'll try not to use 'those' words too much, but I will eventually use them. I hope you like this though. Sorry for not posting.

Warnings: Mature Scenes.

Y/n had been going out on dates with different men for a while now, almost four months to be exact. She always went behind H/n's back and he'd sometimes find out last minute. She knew that her best friend was possessive over her, so she dated these men for two reasons: One, to see if she can find someone who loves her like H/n does, and two, to see how easy H/n can get jealous.

One night, Y/n was preparing for another date. She was drying her hair as she was looking for her lipstick in her makeup bag. Just then, H/n barged in and glared at Y/n through the mirror. Y/n jumped and looked up, she and H/n made eye contact through the mirror. She smirked and winked at him before she continued to rummage through her makeup bag.

"Y/n, what the hell?! You're going on another date?! Are you just doing this to tease me at this point?!!" H/n shouted as he stepped closer to her, "I just wanna see if I can find my one true love, H/n!" She argued back as she was suppressing a smile.

"I'm right here, Y/n! I can love you even better than those idiots you go on dates with! Can't you see that I was made for you?" H/n asked as he kept looking at her, eyeing her outfit up and down but he tried to not make it too obvious.

Y/n only shrugged and smirked at him, "Okay." She simply said as she finally found her lipstick. She popped the cap off and started to put some lipstick on.

"Y/n…can't you realize my love for you?" She only shook her head at his question. She knew his feelings for her, but she took the risk and decided to test his loyalty.

H/n only glared daggers into the back of her head, "Y/n, you are not going to that date!" She was actually starting to get pissed off by how controlling he was getting. He never acted like this before, he just gave in after a few minutes, but this time was different for some reason. He probably had had enough.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?!" Y/n snapped back and looked at H/n. He found himself eyeing her up and down again. He had no reply to her question since he knew how he was acting and felt guilty about it, but he couldn't help it if she kept acting like how she was.

"See? You don't even have a reason to do any of this! Just let me go on my dates and leave me alone!" She demanded as she grabbed her bag and she tried to shove past him to walk out of the door, but he had other plans.

He grabbed her arm and pushed her back inside, "You are not going anywhere." He demanded again as he looked in her eyes while his were filled with anger, frustration, and jealousy. "H/n just let me go, damnit!" Y/n shouted as she looked at her best friend angrily.

"Y/n, you know that guy is just gonna be a waste of time! He's worthless and you shouldn't waste your time on someone as useless as him! I'm so much better than him and I can prove it! I-"

H/n got cut off by Y/n who hastily walked up to him and slapped him hard across the face, "You're such a jerk, H/n! Gosh damnit, I hate you!"