"𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮!" [1]

Warnings: None for today, this is just enemies to lovers, well I think it's enemies to lovers. Mostly it seems like an enemies to frenemies chapter. Fluff?

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

I was in the cafeteria, eating my lunch as I was scrolling through my phone on twitter. I had my headphones on and I was listening to some music: Chase Atlantic, to be specific.

I didn't even notice that someone I loathed the most came up to me. I was so distracted by my phone that I didn't even try to look up at whoever's shadow was cast upon me.

Before I could even scroll again, the person pulled my headphones off, making my head shoot up and my eyes were immediately met with H/n's h/e/c ones.

I glared at him and I tried to snatch my headphones back, but he just pulled them away from me. "Give them back, H/n!" I shouted as I attempted to steal them back from him, but he still wouldn't let me.

"I'd rather not." He smirked and he wore them instead, he smiled as he listened to the music that was still playing on my headphones. He pulled one side away from his ear and rested it behind his ear.

"Chase Atlantic, aye? There's something we have in common." He smiled and he gave me my headphones back.

I gave him a look of confusion as I took my headphones back. He wasn't usually this...soft with his insults or annoyance tactics.

"What do you want, H/n?" I asked as I glared at him. He smirked at me and he stepped closer to me making me back away from him. "I said: what do you want?!" I asked again but this time he didn't do anything but smirk again.

"You." He simply said before he took another step closer to me.

"What?"

"I want you, Y/n."

"You're playing with me-"

"Am not."

"You are!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"I'm not playing, Y/n!"

"You are!"

"Can you just—"

"Just what?!"

Before I could even shout again he placed his lips on mine. My eyes widened and my mind went blank. I subconsciously kissed him back as my eyes fluttered close. I was slowly getting intoxicated by the taste of his lips. They were so soft...so delicious. I couldn't resist but returned the kiss to him.

His hands slid around my waist and only then did I realise who I was kissing. I pulled away and I swiftly pushed him off, making him fall to the floor. My eyes were filled with shock and anger. "H/n, what the fuck?!" I shouted as I looked down at the boy who was still on the floor.

"You liked it. We both did, and you know it! Don't try to deny your feelings for me, Y/n. You like me!" He shouted back as he stood up. "Y/n," He continued, "You like me too, you know it! So don't deny it, please don't deny it."

"You have got some nerve to assume my feelings." I scoffed and I just went back to the table I was sitting at and I grabbed my things. I stormed out of the cafeteria without exchanging another word with H/n.

I headed to my next class and I slumped down on my seat with a huff. I buried my face in my hands and my face flushed red. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss with H/n. I tried everything I could to forget about it, but for some reason I couldn't.

"No... No, I don't like him. I hate him! He's just playing with me..." I thought to myself. I tried everything in my power to concentrate in class, but that kiss just kept coming back to flood my thoughts.

|| ONESHOTS ||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara